Timeout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timeout

Dr. Tomorrow

Scout Team
Reaction score
In what universe do you not call a timeout after the Miller catch? There's a whole team of coaches there and no one figures it out. Crazy bad/typical

Yeah. And we paid for it. And Miller - either run uphill or run straight out - cutting sideways got nothing accomplished and kept the clock moving. Stupid play by Miller to go with stupid coaching.

Like I said.... We haven't had a real coaching staff since Jimmy Johnson was here. And until we get one its gonna be the same ole ****.

Why Miller got the ball there instead of the other more open receiver is a question I'm finding as pressing.

Def shouldve called the timeout, i think there was like 13 seconds left there, thats 2 shots at the endzone instead we get 2 seconds for one play....pitiful

For ****s sake! That was so ****in stupid by the coaching staff. How the **** do u not call a ****ing timeout there. Sheer stupidity. I mean it's not like u get paid ****in millions of dollars to coach. It's ur ****ing job. **** this team is ****ing ridiculous.

Good chance Campbell cost himself any chance at this job after failing to call a TO after the Milller Catch? A 12-year old would of known to call a TO there.

I thought we got rid of philbin.....

That kind of mismanagement was very philbin-esque

Back
Top Bottom