Timmons AWOL?? | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

I can't wait to find out what the problem is but it can't be good short or long term. It will be really hard to get comfortable with this guy if he does come back unless it's something easily fixed which I can't see how that can be the case.

I can't wait to find out what the problem is but it can't be good short or long term. It will be really hard to get comfortable with this guy if he does come back unless it's something easily fixed which I can't see how that can be the case.

While Timmons is going through something now he has a HUGE sample size of being dependable. That can't be 100% overlooked.

I wonder if he had a transient ischemic attack (TIA) called a "mini stroke" . That's when the brain experiences a temporary lack of blood flow. It has the characteristics of a full stroke, but resolves itself within 24 hours. Unlike a stroke it doesn't kill brain tissue or cause permanent disabilities. It's related to high blood pressure and other risk factors such as atrial fibrillation, diabetes or obesity. Curiously, it most often occurs on Mondays. It would account for his out of character behavior during the last week that was alluded to and his confusion when located. It would make sense for him to try to go home if he was confused. This could account for a medical review. It could also account why Gase appeared irked. I mean, what can happen to the Dolphins next?

I hope we hear officially what the problem is soon.

Since Gase seems less than forgiving, seems less and less likely it was something like this IMO. Gase would have said something like - we just want to do whats best for the player etc.

Sounds like gase knows how much this guy matters.

It still floors me though that Miami has made no attempts to get actual nickel athlete lbs in the building.

Looks to me like Miami wants to play in the nickel with a mike type anyways but who the heck is plan b for Kiko?

It's not in the building. Get proactive

For all the hubbub this has created, this guy better absolutely ball for us whenever he gets back! I now have zero tolerance for even a missed tackle, lol...

I say get Hewitt back if he's healthy whenever that is. He can be the 2 deep nickel weak hell the 2 deep base one too

Maybe that's miamis plan. Cause that damn building sure doesn't have options

dude put the entire team in jeopardy (in terms of winning the game which is the #1 obligation)!

IMO driving that car again is unsafe at any speed!

He violated the contract = terminate and move on.

Difference is Ogelsby sucked and wasn't missed on the field. Seriously though, what if he truly believed his daughter was in some kind of danger? As a parent I could understand. If he went out partying and then made all this stuff up to cover up he's a total loser.

Then you at least make a phone call to someone on the team explaining it's an emergency and you won't make the game......you don't just bail and leave the team high & dry with no notice, creating havoc on the eve of a game.

Sounds like gase knows how much this guy matters.

It still floors me though that Miami has made no attempts to get actual nickel athlete lbs in the building.

Looks to me like Miami wants to play in the nickel with a mike type anyways but who the heck is plan b for Kiko?

It's not in the building. Get proactive
won't be easy at this point to get anyone worth bringing in unless we're willing to spend a high pick and even then, do we have the money under the cap to pay such a player? I really wish TJM was only suspended for 4 games. At this point he might be our best option to be our nickle LB even thought he's a safety

Ozzy rules!!

If LaCanfora is telling the truth, then this dude is having separation anxiety (which would include some mental issues) with not being a Steeler anymore. And that's not to say it's just football-on-the-field related. His life the past 11 years has been Pittsburgh, the geographic location, the Rooney family, teammates, etc. I think he can't accept that and it may be breaking him down. If that's the case, he's a lost cause. Even if he comes back to play, under the surface he'll never really "be back" or "all in".
I think it's matter of not being busy enough and just needing to get on the field and play if what you say is true.

Difference is Ogelsby sucked and wasn't missed on the field. Seriously though, what if he truly believed his daughter was in some kind of danger? As a parent I could understand. If he went out partying and then made all this stuff up to cover up he's a total loser.

Well why didn't he take a second and tell Adam Gase he had to leave instead of just disappearing?!

Back
Top Bottom