Timmons AWOL?? | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmons AWOL??

In reading Gase's body language, what ever is going on is something that is unacceptable. If it was something legit, such as a medical issue; I think Gase would be much less to the point and agitated. I can tell you from spending 26 years in the Air Force, losing a marriage, and seeing people not being there when their kids are born because they are defending the country around the world and spending countless holidays away from home.....I have no sympathy what so ever for a millionaire being home sick in California!

Last edited:
Sounds like gase knows how much this guy matters.

It still floors me though that Miami has made no attempts to get actual nickel athlete lbs in the building.

Looks to me like Miami wants to play in the nickel with a mike type anyways but who the heck is plan b for Kiko?

It's not in the building. Get proactive
Kiko should be the Plan B for a better Plan A.

Our LB situation is just a huge mess.

won't be easy at this point to get anyone worth bringing in unless we're willing to spend a high pick and even then, do we have the money under the cap to pay such a player? I really wish TJM was only suspended for 4 games. At this point he might be our best option to be our nickle LB even thought he's a safety

Ozzy rules!!

Never even considered that. TJM at nickel LB is genius. That's probably what the guy was born to play honestly.

Either its Hewitt or Timmons will be back because nobody is tweeting about any LBs being brought in for a workout.

Anything other than a mental issue is inexcusable for not letting someone know. In our communication age, it is so easy to call, send a text, email, etc... Unless he went off the wall himself, no reason to not let someone know.

Anything other than a mental issue is inexcusable for not letting someone know. In our communication age, it is so easy to call, send a text, email, etc... Unless he went off the wall himself, no reason to not let someone know.

Sure there is. You don't tell someone if you don't want somebody to try to stop you or talk you out of what you're about to do.
I'm not saying I agree or disagree with TImmons' actions because I have too little info about what was going on. But Timmons seems like a person who has been in the league long enough and has a decent reputation for being professional. What ever he left the team for on Saturday was big enough in his mind that he likely knew the consequences of his actions and moved forward regardless. I know we want to think that players always have their team and football careers as the top priority in their lives, but it's not always that way. I can't hate on a player because his priorities are different than what some fans would like them to be or even what the team wants. A man has do what he thinks he needs to do and then live with the consequences of his actions whatever that might be. If the team suspends him, fines him or even releases him than we just move on from there. I'm thinking even if a player leaves the team because his dog is sick that doesn't make him a bad person, he just cares more about the dog than his NFL career. In that case I would say the team should release the player, but it doesn't make him a bad person or even a bad player, just someone who has his dog as a higher priority than the team.

Kiko should be the Plan B for a better Plan A.

Our LB situation is just a huge mess.

I just don't agree with that assessment. Kiko would start for a number of teams. He'd start for Green Bay he'd start for the giants he'd start for New Orleans and those are just 3 off the top of my head. Although his impact isn't as great if he isn't making short yardage stops and plays on the ball. That knack for plays on the ball is rare. Under appreciated even

Who knows. Fans deserve to hear something of substance at this point, regardless if they are trying to keep it in house.

Maybe it was so simple like he was disciplined for not being on time repeatably and Gase told him hes not starting or something so he threw a fit bc hes a respected vet? IDK.

Maybe Gase was pissed he showed up Pitt practice.. thats weird. THats not your team anymore bro. lol When you retire you can visit their training camp like most retired players, but in season?... weird.

Been two days though, surprised we dont know whats up yet..

Sadly, none of the limited information that is leaking out is making Timmons look any better.

Now it looks like he was AWOL for the entire weekend...supposedly.

It is going to take a miracle for this to have a good ending for the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom