Timmy Chang

Cheapshotz

Scout Team
Reaction score
haha, no way man.

From your past posts i can tell that was a joke :lol:.

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Cheapshotz said:
haha, no way man.

From your past posts i can tell that was a joke :lol:.
It's a sad thing, that was no joke.:shakeno:

Cheapshotz

Scout Team
Reaction score
Doktor Ivel said:
and you've had good posts?
Well, i'm serious when i make my posts. Some of your posts look as though you're trying to be funny. Timmy Chang will go undrafted more than likely man. If you weren't posting this as a joke then i'm sorry for looking as if i'm being a prick and putting you down.

Timmy54

Not a 3am Member but still post whoring
Reaction score
timmy chang played at hawaii which is D1 under June Jones (former Chargers coach if memory serves me right). He played in a throw every down system so he was the recipent of a system but he has the pro arm. Not sure on his other stats but i know he is the all time leading passer in at least his league history and i think he went over a few other milestones while a rainbow. I think he would be someone to consider later in the draft if we do not use our #2 on QB.

KillerDolphins

Starter
Reaction score
im gonna go out on a limb here, id rather draft jason white then chang. Thats just my honest Opinion.

saves

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Timmy54 said:
timmy chang played at hawaii which is D1 under June Jones (former Chargers coach if memory serves me right). He played in a throw every down system so he was the recipent of a system but he has the pro arm. Not sure on his other stats but i know he is the all time leading passer in at least his league history and i think he went over a few other milestones while a rainbow. I think he would be someone to consider later in the draft if we do not use our #2 on QB.
He also has thrown more int's that anyone else in NCAA history.

Awsi Dooger

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
He's pathetic

As a junior, they even had a rank collegiate journeyman who played ahead of Chang late in the season and looked superior. I think that kid was a senior in 2003, otherwise Chang probably wouldn't have started in 2004.

I had a huge wager on Hawaii in the first half hosting Army a year or two ago. I won the bet easily and Chang threw several TD in a quick span. So I guess I owe him something, a benefit of a doubt. Therefore, he's only semi-pathetic.

Top Bottom