Timmy Chang | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmy Chang

haha, no way man.

From your past posts i can tell that was a joke :lol:.

Cheapshotz said:
haha, no way man.

From your past posts i can tell that was a joke :lol:.

It's a sad thing, that was no joke.:shakeno:

Doktor Ivel said:
and you've had good posts?

Well, i'm serious when i make my posts. Some of your posts look as though you're trying to be funny. Timmy Chang will go undrafted more than likely man. If you weren't posting this as a joke then i'm sorry for looking as if i'm being a prick and putting you down.

timmy chang played at hawaii which is D1 under June Jones (former Chargers coach if memory serves me right). He played in a throw every down system so he was the recipent of a system but he has the pro arm. Not sure on his other stats but i know he is the all time leading passer in at least his league history and i think he went over a few other milestones while a rainbow. I think he would be someone to consider later in the draft if we do not use our #2 on QB.

as an undrafted FA, he's worth a look but not with any of our picks.

im gonna go out on a limb here, id rather draft jason white then chang. Thats just my honest Opinion.

Timmy54 said:
timmy chang played at hawaii which is D1 under June Jones (former Chargers coach if memory serves me right). He played in a throw every down system so he was the recipent of a system but he has the pro arm. Not sure on his other stats but i know he is the all time leading passer in at least his league history and i think he went over a few other milestones while a rainbow. I think he would be someone to consider later in the draft if we do not use our #2 on QB.

He also has thrown more int's that anyone else in NCAA history.

He's pathetic

As a junior, they even had a rank collegiate journeyman who played ahead of Chang late in the season and looked superior. I think that kid was a senior in 2003, otherwise Chang probably wouldn't have started in 2004.

I had a huge wager on Hawaii in the first half hosting Army a year or two ago. I won the bet easily and Chang threw several TD in a quick span. So I guess I owe him something, a benefit of a doubt. Therefore, he's only semi-pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom