Timmy Chang | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmy Chang

Cheapshotz said:
Well, i'm serious when i make my posts. Some of your posts look as though you're trying to be funny. Timmy Chang will go undrafted more than likely man. If you weren't posting this as a joke then i'm sorry for looking as if i'm being a prick and putting you down.

He isn't trying to be funny, he is just...slow

Timmy Chang QB Chang (6-1, 211) ran his 40s in 5.08 and 5.09. He had a 29-inch vertical, a 9-foot-3 long jump, a 4.22 short shuttle and a 7.28 cone drill.

to short

Of course D. Brees is 6'0''
Drew Brees San Diego Chargers | Roster | NFL Index
clear.gif

RAT
104.8YDS
3159TD
Height: 6-0
Weight: 209 lbs.
Pos: Quarterback

Chang has the quickest release I've seen in a while. Don't know about his overall arm strength.
Late rounder or targeted free agent. With his release, hes an interesting pospect.

NorFlaFin said:
Chang has the quickest release I've seen in a while. Don't know about his overall arm strength.
Late rounder or targeted free agent. With his release, hes an interesting pospect.
i think he could be good, prolly undrafted....

Timmy Chang undrafted. I got some land to sell ya....

He will go in the first part of the second day. Same with Stan Hill and Jason Campbell. They will be picked in the 4th round, good quality QB's that need some good coaching, but quality fellas...

LithoMan said:
Timmy Chang undrafted. I got some land to sell ya....

He will go in the first part of the second day. Same with Stan Hill and Jason Campbell. They will be picked in the 4th round, good quality QB's that need some good coaching, but quality fellas...
good thinking

Back
Top Bottom