Timmy Chang | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Timmy Chang

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
Why isnt any one talking about this kid?, i remember him being very productive in college this year
(im new to the site)

any thought or suggestions please post

Very productive isn't the word...ultra productive much better. But he's a typical college QB, makes too many mistakes, took advantage of a wide open offense, doesn't have top notch tools.

:welcome: The only reason why Chang did so good was because of the system that he played for. From what i heard, Chang doesnt have a very good arm on him at all and his reading the defense is that good.

Chang is a college quarterback, and that's it. This year he broke the record for most yards in a college career, i believe, but he also broke the record for most interceptions thrown.

He is a product of the system, he will never do a thing in the NFL so there really isnt much to talk about with this guy

FinsAreLife said:
yeah i agree with that i wonder what round this kid will go in?

I would say 7th-undrafted.

FinsAreLife said:
yeah i agree with that i wonder what round this kid will go in?

7th or undrafted. I'm a Warriors fan, and saw him play all this year, but he'll go no higher than the 7th. His arm is ok, but definitely not great. He is also on the short side, at 6'1, so seeing over larger defenses may give him problems. I like him a lot, but his potential is extremely limited. Potential career 3rd stringer most likely, unless he doesn't make a team at all.

Ron Mexico said:
Two words:

Ty Detmer

Three more words:

Double-bag it.

:shakeno:

Dude, stop with the childish games. YOU are NOT Vick, so stop pretending that you are.

PhinDude88 said:
:shakeno:

Dude, stop with the childish games. YOU are NOT Vick, so stop pretending that you are.

I suppose this means you're are not Jason Taylor. My super athletic heart is broken.

My post was on topic. Was yours? Usually when groupies follow me around, they're female.

Back
Top Bottom