Tired of the what can you do for me now junk... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tired of the what can you do for me now junk...

If you pay somebody millions of dollars, they should produce right now. Not tomorrow or the next day. This team needs help and needs it right now. Start winning now and you can afford to wait for other players to develop. Most QBs take a few years to develop. Do you want to wait another 3 years with losing seasons, while one develops. Not me. Same with the O-Line. Those are a group of guys that need to gel together.

I tell you what, let's draft a QB in the first round. The second, third, fourth and fifth rounds we get O-Lineman. Then we start all of them together. We will quickly become the Texans with the a young QB that has been sacked more than any other QB....ever! I'm sure we can still win a game or two.:shakeno:

its that MENTALITY Of yours taht fits our dolphins organization so well. We want it NOW NOW NOW. WELL SORRY! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT is what this organization needs to learn, why would a QB be on the market if they are so hard to come by? B/C they iether sucked it up, are crapping it up, or already crapped up. tHATS why they are AVAILABLE. do you see manning being shoppeD? brady? was elway? marino? young? favre? NO! why? b/c when you DRAFT a great one you keep em, not end up trying to trade them after 5 yeras and a stuipd team like miami says HEY! why wait 2 years to develop a QB, lets pick up this Vet! we can win by getting by with our defense then as usual lose during the Nov, Dec, and playoffs b/c our QB can do ntn but the average b/c we depend on our D not QB kind of like GROSSMAN!

Now maybe, if we draft a QB n let him pan out in 2 years, we can have a GREAT QB for 10 yrs and not trade picks away for wash ups! see how this works? patience is a virtue and its fans like that that dont allow such things to happen b/c then they dont want to go to games or be fans and it costs the organization millions hence they go with the QUICK route for the do this for me NOW mentality. kind of like americas motto.

i agree with everything u said except this....

football is a team sport, there is never a game where one player loses a game by themself. i dont care if its by a last second missed 10 yd fg, theres a reason y he had to kick that fg, its because the defense couldnt stop the other team on one possesion that gave them the a lead...or because the offense got stopped on a possesion in which they could have scored and would have gained the lead.....or the special teams could have scored, or gotten better field position, or gave the other team worse field position, football is a team sport, and you said it yourself, you can go anywhere with a good defense and bad offense, or vice versa....you cant blame the loss of 3 games on mare....every game any football team loses, they lose together, and every game any football team wins, they win together. dont get caught in the media because they like to single out players and make it seem as if there was one or two people that were the reasons for wins or losses

it is a team game and evyerone needs to produce. Tillman alone cost us 3 games. yea maybe if our offense scored we woulndt be in DIRE NEED of those 3 points but you know what, we were in that position and we needed it. same way Vineitari made 5 FGs in the playoff game vs Balt. he missed 1, they lost the game, he didn't. thats what im talking about bro. its a team game but when your team isn't having a good day, your basic 3 pts shoudl come thru w/out owrries and concern. how many times did saban have the O **** look on his face when he was forced in a 4th down and knew he coudl do ntn but send mare out for the FG

Back
Top Bottom