tired | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tired

ikes daddy

Rookie
Reaction score
I am so tired of everybody making excuses for brett farve's play by saying he just needs time to learn the playbook an all that i did not hear anybody taking up chads back after week 2 game did they not change teams at the same time?

I am so tired of everybody making excuses for brett farve's play by saying he just needs time to learn the playbook an all that i did not hear anybody taking up chads back after week 2 game did they not change teams at the same time?

According to Dennis Green (loves Brett) on the Monday Night Football broadcast

Apparently the Jets have an unsophisticated pass offense and Brett is too far ahead of it to adjust to it's simplicity...?

Ha who cares? Jets suck, they spent all their money for NOW and look at them now, they suck.

Chad's not been much better so far. It will take time, it's not an excuse it is what it is. Steve Young was talking about how important it is for QB's and WR's to work together and he said it's why you see QB's like Peyton Manning have the success they have. It doesn't just happen over night, it's a process and it will take time. I know everyone wants to see Brett fail, so that makes it easier to say he's over the hill, but his problems right now aren't his age or loss of talent.

I'm not a fan of that offense. Favre's the QB

Back
Top Bottom