Titans 50 Yardline(2) and Lower Level Goal Line(2) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans 50 Yardline(2) and Lower Level Goal Line(2)

myfins1

Starter
Reaction score
I am asking $50 or best offer per ticket. These tickets are lower than face value!

Section 414, 2 seats together. Right on the 50 Yard Line! Row 26

Section 118, 2 seats together, Right on the Goal Line! Row 14

Awesome seats!

Tickets will be emailed to you so you have them in time for the game! Payment through paypal only. Hard copies of the tickets available if desired for $5 shipping. (Hard Copy Tickets not garunteed to be there prior to game, actual tickets for entry into game will be emailed)

finstix@sportfansforum.com

I bought your Pats tix. I just signed up for the forum, before I couldn't leave feed back. How does the emailed tix work? What about parking?

topshelf said:
I bought your Pats tix. I just signed up for the forum, before I couldn't leave feed back. How does the emailed tix work? What about parking?

These are the same seats as the Rams game you went to as well as the Pats tickets you have. The way emailed tickets work, since I am the season ticket holder, I sign into my season ticket account and pay a fee and send the tickets via email to you. You will print out a file that has a new serial number, allowing this new emailed ticket to be activated. When I email a ticket, the original hard copy ticket serial number is voided and no longer valid for entry into the stadium. This allows for last minute sales/transfer of tickets to someone who can use them. This also makes shipping a non-issue, seeing we are so close to the game time.

Let me know if you are interested.

PS
I also have 2 on the 50, you didn't sit there though. You can see my other thread for other game listings. I attempted emailing you previously but keep getting email I send to you rejected/returned. Not sure if the email reply to address might have an error in it or what.

If anyone is interested in going to the game email me. I won't be home till tonight after 10p central time. I am willing to accept about any offer. Or the tickets will go unused. Would like a DolFan to go see the game! I would like to get something for them. But it appears these will go unused if someone doesn't jump on these.

Back
Top Bottom