***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
header AFC.jpg

Chiefs or Titans. Will the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl for a possible rematch of Super Bowl 1?
Will Mahomes take the next step or will the Titans defense shut him down like they shut down Jackson and Brady?
Does Henry have enough left in the tank to continue his record pacing playoff performance and can Tannehill continue his efficiency to return to the city who send him packing last year?

NFL fans already won: No Patriots!!!!

Last edited:
Really pulling for the titans, Its never a good sign when teams run their mouths before a matchup.. The Ravens dissed Tannehill saying he wouldn't do anything against them I guess other then 2 TD's lmao.

Now Frank Clark has said Derrick Henry is an easy RB to tackle and plays soft.. Matter of fact he didn't even put him top 5 RB's on breaking tackles and said he is going to go at Henry Hard and Lay him out.

I have hardly ever seen running your mouth to an opponent pay off in the NFL maybe its Karma or just bragging to cover your fear but its a bad sign for the chiefs.

My Ideal Superbowl would be either Titans vs 49ers (two very physical and similar teams) or I think most people want to see Chiefs vs Packers and see Mahomes vs Rodgers..

Eitherway I CAN FINALLY WATCH A DAMN SUPERBOWL AGAIN! I swore 3 years ago i wouldn't watch another Pats superbowl and i haven't seen one in that long! lmao

Tannehill is a West Texas kid who played QB in East Texas. Mahomes is an East Texas kid who played out in West Texas.

Both are uber-athletic multi-sport freaks.

They missed each other in college by a couple years, (and a conference change).

Part 1 a few weeks back was an unbelievable instant classic- advantage Ryan T. I hope we’ll be seeing a few more of these in the next few years.

Cant wait!!

Beautiful throw by RT off the play action.

Sorenson is terrible. Tenn should iso him all day and run the score up

Fg is better than 0.
But this is not a team Titans want to fall behind to.
They can score quickly and a lot and that's not the game Titans want to play.

3 and out for Phat Mahomes. Early drops again. Tennessee must capitalize with a looong drive for 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom