Titans Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Game

One Love

star traveler ✨✨
Reaction score
Hey so my ex girlfriend just bought me tickets to my first Dolphins game! Trust me, I would of been to many but my dad is stationed in Naples, Italy. Yeah but since i'm stateside now and I'm going to University of Tennessee i'll be right near Nashville.
Anyone of you guys going? Oh and my ex told me that my seats are section 113, row L.. not sure how those are going to be? man i'm thinking she done guuud though! haha well any of you guys know?

the ex is not very subtle is she?

hahahah she tries, she tries. well it's clearly over and i have told her this ticket does not mean anything else. i'm not a dick but i have to be straight forward.

but hey man if she goes and gets me season tickets, shiiiit we can work a few things out! ha

can anyone please fill me in???

Go to miamidolphins.com and look for the seating chart. It gives you a view of your seat.

i live in nashville and i will be there, i think your seats are around the 40yd line pretty good seats. there are tons of fin fans here i bet it will be at least 35% dolphins fans. dress warm

She may be annoying and it may clearly be over.....but a post game celebration lay should not be out of the question. Any chick who buys Fins tix deserves some love. enjoy

She may be annoying and it may clearly be over.....but a post game celebration lay should not be out of the question. Any chick who buys Fins tix deserves some love. enjoy

hahahha yes! i'm not even lying, but she said when i go back to italy then we'll be able to hook up! I have never been so proud of my decision.. It's going to be a lot different but I'm all for it!

Two of my buddies and I are making the trip down. Should be a good time. We have our tickets but I'm not sure what section. I do know we're in one of the two lower visitors side corners.

thanks for the seat info! I love them!

Nolefin I've only been to tailgates for the Vols.. How are they with fellow Dolphin fans? Do we get wild or is more of a low key tailgate???

I went to Nashville for a game 6-7 years ago when McNair smoked us 35-7. Solid, knowledgable fans that know when to get LOUD. That stadium shakes on 3rd downs.

When you go back to Italy you'll be able to hook up? So she's an Italian broad??

Nice....

i am going i will be in section 107 row GG

damn, so you have some sweet seats right?

when I graduate I am definitely going to be season ticket holder! Man that will be great..

Back
Top Bottom