Titans Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Game

Ill be there. Section 114 Row 2. Right behind the Dolphins bench in my new ROnnie Brown jersey. Can't wait. Is anyone going to be tailgating before the game?

I will be there this weekend , Section 114 Row B. Right behind the Dolphins bench. Can't wait to be loud in my new Ronnie Brown jersey. Does anyone know of any Dolphin fans tailgating?

I will be there this weekend , Section 114 Row B. Right behind the Dolphins bench. Can't wait to be loud in my new Ronnie Brown jersey. Does anyone know of any Dolphin fans tailgating?

Hey i will be in S107 Row GG not that far from u you can not miss me I will be wearing my orange Bess jersey with a dolphins hoodie under it and my Dolphins dread lock hat and thinking about bringing my Dolphins Foam hat. Should I? I do not want to wear it the whole time so i would like to bring a Kroger shopping bag but i do not know if lp field will allow it.

Seems like a lot of Fins Fans will be in town. Should we set up a Fin Heaven meet up and grab some beers? Any local Nashvillians know of a cool bar we could make this happen at?
clear.gif

Seems like a lot of Fins Fans will be in town. Should we set up a Fin Heaven meet up and grab some beers? Any local Nashvillians know of a cool bar we could make this happen at?
clear.gif

I am down i will bring chips if so. If this works out just let me know the location i will be in Nashville @ 9.

I will be in Nashville around 10 or so. Hopefully will be able to tailgate with some Dolphin fans before and after the big win!

Yeah lets tailgate! I should be there around 10. Is there a place we can all meet up?

I'm a Dolphins fan and live in the Nashville area. There are a ton of places across the river from the stadium to eat at. The have a big pregame deal at the Wild Horse. I will be there ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom