Titans Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Game

When you go back to Italy you'll be able to hook up? So she's an Italian broad??

Nice....

dude it's wild. she's turkish man.. but her parents are also stationed in Naples.. I'll post a picture. haha don't know if she'll mind but I don't see her getting on finheaven. Are you guys into raves and techno? Italy is the best for that!

hey so how is the atmosphere at nfl games different from SEC games? When we go to our games we pregame a ton and just get wild in the student section.. we hardly sit down. Oh and how much do you all drink before the game?

I'm gonna try to get down there--They just need to keep losing so I can get some good seats

damn, so you have some sweet seats right?

when I graduate I am definitely going to be season ticket holder! Man that will be great..

They are nice seats but i am not a season ticket holder i bought one ticket for 67 dollars and the reason i bought it was i pissed when i went to the alt game and we lost.

I will be at the Titans game also. I haven't gotten any tickets yet, gonna try to wait until last minute. How is the tailgating?

When does the stadium open? I want to get in there as soon as possible for autographs.

Most stadiums open 90 minutes to two hours before kickoff. I'm not sure what Tennessee's policy is though.

For anyone familiar with the stadium, is there any good restraunts nearby (within walking distance)? I've been by the stadium before on my way through Nashville, but I didn't really pay too close attention.

Back
Top Bottom