Titans have no corners | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans have no corners

They just cleaned house, they will not get into another 12 million dollar signing bonus.

Calgaryfin said:
Well they better find some fast or they are gonna get eaten alive with rookies in there.

It's a good thing for us that they couldn't find any $ to resign Carter.... :evil:

Calgaryfin said:
Titans have now lost both corners. Dyson signs with Seattle. I'll bet Saban is on the phone with Fisher real soon.
They'll get Rolle or Rogers in the draft.

Is that Andre Dyson? The guy the Jets fans wanted?

Do not be surprised if they take a WR or 1 of the big three RB's if they fall to them!

Just means they will get a corner at 6, meaning the 7, 8, and 9 spot could yeild an offensive player in the top 7.

Joey 22 said:
I guess so.

I was on GangGreen.com yesterday after their stupid trade and most of them said they wouldn't mind the trade if they got Dyson. They all pretty much thought that Dyson was going to sign with them.

Thats why Tennessee will more than likley either get rolle, or My Personal Favorite

Adam "Pacman" Jones!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Do not be surprised if they take a WR or 1 of the big three RB's if they fall to them!
Why would they need a RB when they have Chris Brown and Eddie George returning?

Schleprock said:
Why would they need a RB when they have Chris Brown and Eddie George returning?

I guess he meant Seattle, since they most pressing need is covered, now they need WRs and RB-FB and maybe one or 2 later round OLBs. When offseason started they needed MLB and CB as their most pressing needs, both are covered now. I can call them taking Clayton in the 1st, Terry in the second, Shelton in the 3rd and Shazor in fourth and play him at OLB.

Back
Top Bottom