*******Titans @ Ravens Game Thread**** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Titans @ Ravens Game Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/14 for 88 yards, but 2 passing and 1 rushing TD.
Tenne Hill = Griese
Wait. Griese was a HOF player. Very different era. And if Griese had to put team on his back and air it out he could as he did in 1977 when he led the NFL in passing. I’m so happy for RT but Griese is an all time great.

Congrats to Ryan Tannehill! I loved him for 7 years when he was here win or lose. I am so proud of him as he is proving his worth showing he can do it with a team around him. We absolutely held him back and its the truth. We never gave him the weapons, or a OL, or a running game. He is one win away versus either the Chiefs or Texans to get to the Super Bowl. He only 31! He has a good 7 more years in this league and he is great throwing down field. It is a shame on the Miami Dolphins for not supplying a great team for him and around him. Mr. Tannehill go win next week with your new team the Titans and get to the Super Bowl in Miami. Wow, that would be shell-shocking an awe struck at the same time. It is what it is.

He did more tonight than he did last week. That's obvious!

do u understand NE took away play action precisely to avoid RT burning them? you absolutely can NOT shut down both RT and Henry.

Not now. Thill played great last week AND this week.

Ohhh Kay. I'm locking this thread because we don't need another Tannehill debate thread.
I can still post here. :lol:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom