***Titans vs Patriots game thread | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Titans vs Patriots game thread

If they can be that successful in the run game and on defense, they may be able to pull off the monumental upset in Baltimore. Gonna take a 2019 Tannehill though...not tonight's Tannehill.
No they are gonna get torched with Ravens defense and ravens offense scoring pts. Low scoring offense and games protect T hills flaws whereas teams that can score like Ravens force T hill to be more than game manager which he's not more than that. Sometimes he doesn't manage the game well even

No they are gonna get torched with Ravens defense and ravens offense scoring pts. Low scoring offense and games protect T hills flaws whereas teams that can score like Ravens force T hill to be more than game manager which he's not more than that. Sometimes he doesn't manage the game well even
I think it’s setting up to be a fairly predictable win for Baltimore. First, Henry touched the ball 35 times. What’s that stat about how guys do in the playoffs after they’ve lugged that much the week prior. Don’t be surprised if he has like 30 yards on 12 carries. Then you have a tired team that just played a smash mouth game going up against a well rested and we’ll coached team. Baltimore should win and really the only two “elite” teams in the AFC are Balt and KC. I’d be shocked if they aren’t playing in the title game.

Oh god, somebody please talk me down from this ledge, I just had to absolute WORST thought pop into my head while trolling the Pats message board.

One of their fans said "Brady is done, it's Stidham time"

Imagine this: Brady retires, Stidham starts all season, They're bad enough to get the #1 pick in 2021 and end up with Lawrence....

:nuke:

Oh god, somebody please talk me down from this ledge, I just had to absolute WORST thought pop into my head while trolling the Pats message board.

One of their fans said "Brady is done, it's Stidham time"

Imagine this: Brady retires, Stidham starts all season, They're bad enough to get the #1 pick in 2021 and end up with Lawrence....

:nuke:
Even if they do that doesn't mean they are right back on top. Rookies are not a garaunteed thing no matter what round they are picked in. Still have to prove you can make it in the NFL once you get there.

I think it’s setting up to be a fairly predictable win for Baltimore. First, Henry touched the ball 35 times. What’s that stat about how guys do in the playoffs after they’ve lugged that much the week prior. Don’t be surprised if he has like 30 yards on 12 carries. Then you have a tired team that just played a smash mouth game going up against a well rested and we’ll coached team. Baltimore should win and really the only two “elite” teams in the AFC are Balt and KC. I’d be shocked if they aren’t playing in the title game.
Kinda like the Dolphins in 2000/2001. Smith carries for 200 yards against the Colts to squeeze out a win and a week later he had like 10 yards against a well rested Raiders team and the Dolphins get blown out.

Even if he were to rush well, it wouldn't be enough. It worked vs pats because they are a team that hasn't been able to get much pts this season. That plays into the ball control, power run game of the titans and where tannehill doesn't have to do much, but just enough to win. The ravens are too explosive and will force T hill and titans offense to try to keep up which t hill can't, and he's not the qb not that offense that could get the points or pass plays to come close. I feel titans will be buried early in the game it will be just too much for them to try to comeback from with their offense. Once that happens, it will just get ugly for titans, plus the ravens defense is pretty good and I see them making it tough for titans to run and shut down tannehill and force turnovers from him.

That was certainly in my mind. Some will disagree just based on the result, but I think the Titans played a pathetic gameplan and got really lucky to come out with the win. They may have won this battle but at what cost? Everyone knows that the gameplan was going to feature Henry heavily, but not only did they ride him heavily, they did so inefficiently and preditably. Yeah, they won the game, but with 0 second half offensive points.

Even if he were to rush well, it wouldn't be enough. It worked vs pats because they are a team that hasn't been able to get much pts this season. That plays into the ball control, power run game of the titans and where tannehill doesn't have to do much, but just enough to win. The ravens are too explosive and will force T hill and titans offense to try to keep up which t hill can't, and he's not the qb not that offense that could get the points or pass plays to come close. I feel titans will be buried early in the game it will be just too much for them to try to comeback from with their offense. Once that happens, it will just get ugly for titans, plus the ravens defense is pretty good and I see them making it tough for titans to run and shut down tannehill and force turnovers from him.
You may be right but the Titans averaged 30 points per game during the 10 game stretch where Tannehill was their QB this season. I don't expect them to beat the Ravens, but this isn't a low scoring offense at all, quite the opposite.

You may be right but the Titans averaged 30 points per game during the 10 game stretch where Tannehill was their QB this season. I don't expect them to beat the Ravens, but this isn't a low scoring offense at all, quite the opposite.
They need henry to run strong to score those pts. They had those pts because of henry and good coarching. Tannehill's pass attempts have been fairly low, because it wasn't needed and he did enough to supplement henry's offense. A good team like ravens with that offense will force tannehill to score pts passing and shut down run game or score pts on titans to force it to be less of a ball control game and more point matching game. Tannehill is not that qb, Titans good coaching brought out best of him. But you saw how T hill can be good but why it's not a qb to go the long run. His stats for this game 8-15 for 72 yards passing. Not even 100 yards/ He made that key throw at end, but plenty of mistakes too. We've seen good plays from tannehill for miami but he is what he is. Don't forget Case Keenum had a strong run for Vikings a few years ago and in playoffs right? That happens sometimes, but then reality hits the following year or when the team is not running on all cylinders and the right mesh that makes an average qb do better than what they are.

Watched the whole marvelous outcome...

Too funny watching the evil one Belicheat cursing the refs

while Vrabel smartly killed some clock by talking penalties

and then one of his own players jumped off sides!

adding insult to clock injury! :lol:

Everything about that franchise blows including their

amazing sense of entitlement that EVERY critical call

and "break" belongs to them!

Unsure if the shame is over but it certainly is in decline!

Beyond the that the blatant horn blowing by announcers

etc. that the Lady is "the greatest player in NFL history" etc.

makes we want to projectile vomit!

Truth is that team sleazed a few faux championships

that would have NEVER BEEN without significant help

by the tuck rule, BS PI calls, spygate, softballs, "brady rule"

documented cheating at home with the clock, cutting off comm

to the opposing team at critical times and etc. etc.

TAINT baby!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom