[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"] | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"]

Amazes me how the death of Reggie Roby gets 80+ replies and this non sensical post gets half as many!!??!! Whats going on? Im off to bed.

Captain Lou said:
We are not going to make a run at either Edge or Alexander. We are already in a salary cap bind. These guys want too much money. Our organization has no intentions of signing them. If so we would have already heard something. Let it go people, it's no going to happen.

Telling people to shut up. Wow............ :shakeno:

Noodle Arm said:
It's not what he said...it's how he said it (or in this case, typed it :D )

Exactly. I could just as easily come on here and title a thread: We are going to get EJ AND SA! So Stuff It Naysaying M-fers!!

Not sure if it would fit in the title area though...

Agua said:
He's probably correct, but it's senseless to think posting a thread styled, "Please Shut Up!!!" is going to do anything to curtail speculation.
I dunno Agua. I'm now no longer thinknig of any possibilities of bringing in a quality RB because he said not to.

Marc790 said:
Everyone get off this guy's case. I've seen it a million times. Whenever someone posts something that is in agreement with you and support your pipe dreams, they're the greatest in the world; but when they make a point that may burst your dreams (and such silly dreams, too), then you jump all over them.

Truth is -- the Dolphins are going to draft a running back because that is their best course of action. There's no point in rebuilding if they're going to spend 1/4 of their cap on one player anyway.

With having a whole 16 posts and all i'm sure you are real aware of what goes on here. :rolleyes:

Edge and Alexander were both tagged by their teams so they are off the market and so is Rudi Johnson, the only two RB's we have to hear about are Jordon and Henry and neither one I want. We need some Cadillac!

DrAstroZoom said:
Will somebody please explain the "Pita Pa Key" reference to me? I've seen it it several threads. I'm feeling really not-cool right now.
This is the best definition I've found so far:

pita pa key origin: tehmick's ***
definition: A loser's expression on the finheaven forums that reflects his low intelligence level.
"Pita pa key" is a stupid moronic expression.

Back
Top Bottom