[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"] | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Title Edit: No one here tells others to "Shut Up"]

Marc790 said:
Everyone get off this guy's case. I've seen it a million times. Whenever someone posts something that is in agreement with you and support your pipe dreams, they're the greatest in the world; but when they make a point that may burst your dreams (and such silly dreams, too), then you jump all over them.

Truth is -- the Dolphins are going to draft a running back because that is their best course of action. There's no point in rebuilding if they're going to spend 1/4 of their cap on one player anyway.

I'm ashamed you have the same name as me.

Most people know we won't be getting SA or EJ.

In life, son, you need to think outside of the box.

phinphan11 said:
Didn't I see a thread that you posted yesterday that ended up with everybody trashing you and the way you posted?
I don't know. Did you? YOU tell me. Besides, what's the logic behind that question? It's still the same concept. We posted some things with which you disagreed. You jumped all over them.

Marc790 said:
I don't know. Did you? YOU tell me. Besides, what's the logic behind that question? It's still the same concept. We posted some things with which you disagreed. You jumped all over them.
Yep.. that was you alright... :cry:

Marc790 said:

What are you talking about. Is everything screwed on tight up there?

Captain Lou said:
We are not going to make a run at either Edge or Alexander. We are already in a salary cap bind. These guys want too much money. Our organization has no intentions of signing them. If so we would have already heard something. Let it go people, it's no going to happen.

If you can say its "no" going to happen, we can say it "iz" gonna happen. Did Sister Cleo give you some hidden info?

I remember hearing how were couldnt get Seau, Knight, or Griese too.

Captain Lou said:
We are not going to make a run at either Edge or Alexander. We are already in a salary cap bind. These guys want too much money. Our organization has no intentions of signing them. If so we would have already heard something. Let it go people, it's no going to happen.
Aye Aye Capt. Lou! Both of these players are getting tagged anyway that means anybody who wants them will have to give up two 1st rd draft picks, end of story, it makes this thread useless because we couldnt afford it no matter what!

Marc790 said:
Everyone get off this guy's case. I've seen it a million times. Whenever someone posts something that is in agreement with you and support your pipe dreams, they're the greatest in the world; but when they make a point that may burst your dreams (and such silly dreams, too), then you jump all over them.

Truth is -- the Dolphins are going to draft a running back because that is their best course of action. There's no point in rebuilding if they're going to spend 1/4 of their cap on one player anyway.

Unless Saban screws it up? ;)

SHUT UP SHUTTIN' UP!

clear.gif

Oboy said:
Hey man, since you can see the future soooo acurately, can you tell me what the winning Lotto numbers will be this week. I really don't want to work anymore.

Otherwise, give me a break other people are posting their opinions just as you do yours.

You dont have to be a psychic to make this prediction. I'm sorry if I made some of you upset. I think some fans listen to thier hearts more than their heads. From a money management standpoint it would be a rediculously bad decision to pay Edge or Alexander the money they would be asking for. They are proven backs, no doubt. How many good years do they really have left ? I would agree with you if a rb was the only missing piece of the puzzle, but it's not. We are in a position to get a back in the draft that will be running for 1000 yards long after these guys are washed up. IMO I think it would be really stupid to spend money on either of these guys.

Will somebody please explain the "Pita Pa Key" reference to me? I've seen it it several threads. I'm feeling really not-cool right now.

Back
Top Bottom