Tj Hockenson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tj Hockenson

I'm a hard no on Hock. We just don't need him and he wont be best player available at a needed position. While I agree with the BPA approach I don't think it will work if the BPA isn't a position of need.

It should be pretty obvious to anyone that we aren’t taking a TE in the first round.
which means we're not drafting a TE at all.....we already have the types you draft later on in the draft already on the roster. What they needed to do was draft Goedert last year as most of us wanted but they screwed that up.

Hockenson depresses me because hes such a beast and weve needed a good tight end forever.

But we have zero chance of drafting him after drafting that bafoon Gesiki last year. Just terrible.
a bafoon is someone who shits on a rookie who played for a coke snorting staff. **** other staffs would have had him running wild

a bafoon is someone who ****s on a rookie who played for a coke snorting staff. **** other staffs would have had him running wild

Coke snorting staff? Running wild? Lmao ok, guess we will see this year

Coke snorting staff? Running wild? Lmao ok, guess we will see this year
Do you deny the apparent cocaine use? I mean it could have been pcp that the OL coach was snorting. Either way drugs were ingested. And I am part of the Gase for Rehab club

which means we're not drafting a TE at all.....we already have the types you draft later on in the draft already on the roster. What they needed to do was draft Goedert last year as most of us wanted but they screwed that up.
Yeah that makes sense, TE is not a need.

As for Gesicki, he hasn't really been used in a way that maximises his skills. Either we drafted the wrong guy for how he was going to be used or the guy we drafted hasn't been used properly. There's info out there that suggests he's not a bad player but has specific talents that need to be exploited for him to be successful, and we didn't do that.

Remember when we passed on Patrick Willis because we were set at LB? Good times.

Reactions: A1.
Taking a TE early in this draft makes absolutely no sense. We dont have atiquate offensive or defensive line units, we dont have enough good linebackers, we dont have a #1 WR and to top it off we dont have a QB.... Add to the fact we took a TE in the 2nd round last year, that so far has been a bust and that pick should have been spent to fix a problem area more than a gamble on an undersized TE.

Also alot of TEs have awful rookie seasons, the position usually takes a year or two to really get going. Gesucki may not suck, we will have to wait and see. But drafting a TE in the 1st round is just plain wrong for this team. Too many other holes.

Interesting question.

Would you guys rather have the two best TEs in the NFL or two best WRs in the NFL?

It’s easy to quickly say WRs because of the higher snaps you’d likely get out of them but keep in mind the two best TEs in the NFL battled in the AFCC. While all the best WRs in the NFL watched the playoffs from their couches like they do just about every year.

Gronk/Kelce combo or Julio/AJ Green combo?

Who does more to help the QB/OL/RBs/play callers?

Those are the four players I am choosing for this question. You might like other WRs or point out that Gronk is retired. Don’t bother. These 4 guys represent the protypes at their positions.

Surely if I posed the question as an all time question, Jerry Rice and your choice of athletic freaks; Moss/TO/Calvin/Julio would be without equal vs. Gronk and ?. I’m taking the two SF guys.

I’d love to ask Ryan Tannehill that question cause I know exactly what he’s say. He’d have gladly settled for just one good TE.

Interesting question.

Would you guys rather have the two best TEs in the NFL or two best WRs in the NFL?

It’s easy to quickly say WRs because of the higher snaps you’d likely get out of them but keep in mind the two best TEs in the NFL battled in the AFCC. While all the best WRs in the NFL watched the playoffs from their couches like they do just about every year.

Those are the four players I am choosing for this question. You might like other WRs or point out that Gronk is retired. Don’t bother. These 4 guys represent the protypes at their positions.

Surely if I posed the question as an all time question, Jerry Rice and your choice of athletic freaks; Moss/TO/Calvin/Julio would be without equal vs. Gronk and ?. I’m taking the two SF guys.

I’d love to ask Ryan Tannehill that question cause I know exactly what he’s say. He’d have gladly settled for just one good TE.

Personally, gronk and Kelce.

There’s no correct answer though, definitely preference based on your style offense

Interesting question.

If you're talking all time then Kellen Winslow/Gronk. Winslow was ahead of his time back in the 80's but as far as WR then Rice and Moss for me.

Back
Top Bottom