Tj Mcdonald Came To Play Against The Patriots. You've Got To See This Play... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tj Mcdonald Came To Play Against The Patriots. You've Got To See This Play...

Which is why I wouldn't mind seeing us in Big Nickel...as a base, especially is we get a LB with some wheels.

Matter of fact...what's the deal with Stephone Anthony?

I think TJM is good at tackling close to the LOS but not very good on the open field. Same with Jones.

That may be the case (or not), but I can't help thinking thcoverage not worse than Kiko and Raekwon on coverage, much in the same way I don't believe that Larsen is such an "upgrade" at LG that he prevents Asiata from even seeing the light of day.

Asiata should have BEEN cut if Larsen is that much better.

That may be the case (or not), but I can't help thinking thcoverage not worse than Kiko and Raekwon on coverage, much in the same way I don't believe that Larsen is such an "upgrade" at LG that he prevents Asiata from even seeing the light of day.

Asiata should have BEEN cut if Larsen is that much better.
Why? He spends most of his time on the practice squad, costs very little, is a second year 5th round pick at a position we always need help at. Why in the world would you want to cut a guy like that? Obviously once we determine he will never amount to anything he's gone, but what's the hurry to cut him if he's a long term project?

He was laying wood all day though for sure Gronk wasn’t getting up on one of the hits

TJ was all over the place and decided to lay wood when tackling instead of his default failed arm tackles. Keep it up man!

Great stuff! The funny (not funny) thing in football is when you just BEAT YOUR MAN physically and assert

your basic primal dominance! Bottom chakra stuff for sure but WOW it makes a serious statement!

Need more of that this Sunday!

Yea baby!

Back
Top Bottom