Tj Mcdonald Came To Play Against The Patriots. You've Got To See This Play... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tj Mcdonald Came To Play Against The Patriots. You've Got To See This Play...

Why? He spends most of his time on the practice squad, costs very little, is a second year 5th round pick at a position we always need help at. Why in the world would you want to cut a guy like that? Obviously once we determine he will never amount to anything he's gone, but what's the hurry to cut him if he's a long term project?
He spends by is time on the practice squad? Developing...or no?

Cool...but the question remains is how much better is Larsen (#78 in PFF out if how many guards?)than Asiata, and where is the evidence of this gap?

He spends by is time on the practice squad? Developing...or no?

Cool...but the question remains is how much better is Larsen (#78 in PFF out if how many guards?)than Asiata, and where is the evidence of this gap?
I personally would love to give Asiata a shot over Larsen if Brendel can't go.

I've said that many times on here.

But if the staff doesn't think he's ready (his run blocking is probably way ahead of his pass blocking at this point) I will defer to their judgment (without thinking we need to cut him).

Always appreciate these under-the-radar play breakdowns, Anthony! I love seeing the “why” of a successful/unsuccessful play.

Thanks a bunch!

He goes BEAST MODE on Patterson, the 6-2 228lb WR. The closer to the LoS TJ is, the better he seems to play.

I did see that play. it was awesome. I would really like to get you opinion on the play of DT Sylvester Williams and OL Jake Brendel

Really like him as a player
we have areally good safety unit, Tj, Reshad and Minkah

He's too dumb to be a starter in the NFL.
He’s actually extremely intelligent. Very bright and talented person. He has not been able to translate his considerable talents to be an NFL starter...but to say he’s dumb is simply not true....

Back
Top Bottom