TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation

Just when we thought the total crap-show of a season was finished!

Are you kidding? This is great news to start the off-season with, if it's true and IF Miami protected itself with the contract.

If the Dolphins have an out on his contract because of this? Flexibility, baby.

Are you kidding? This is great news to start the off-season with, if it's true and IF Miami protected itself with the contract.

If the Dolphins have an out on his contract because of this? Flexibility, baby.

IF they have the out- yes sir agree...

I'm sure a lot of people wait until the last minute to get these types of things done. I have no idea what his cutoff date is but 200 hours is ****ing a lot of hours to cram in at the last minute. Sounds like TJ thought this was all going to go away or he thinks he is above the law. Either way, what a numb skull.

Wow they’re serious down there. I know people who left the state for days without permission while on probabtion and nothing came of it.

Wow!
A perfect end to a perfect storm of a season.
With an out in his contract, there may be some light at the start of this years draft.

LOL here are some of his quotes Albert posted when he signed.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 58m58 minutes ago
More
T.J. McDonald signed a one year contract but Dolphins view it as a "one-day contract." He screws up one day, he's gone.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Adam Beasley‏Verified account @AdamHBeasley 45m45 minutes ago
More
McDonald said he made assurances to the Dolphins that his past behavior would not be repeated but words "only mean so much." Has to prove it

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

More
More McDonald: "I've got to be hungry, stay clean. Make sure this doesn't happen again. ... I don't have any wiggle room."

More
More McDonald: "I'm definitely paying a price for the mistakes I've made. I'm definitely going to learn from it."
http://finheaven.com/threads/dolphins-agree-to-terms-with-tj-mcdonald.339989/page-2

Last edited:
I know I read it....I feel like it was barry Jackson but whether or not it's been validated or this even qualifies as a breach I don't know

Back
Top Bottom