TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TJ McDonald Might Be Going to Jail for Parole Violation

YES....DERWIN JAMES IS A REAL POSSIBILTY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't there reports that said somethign along the lines of Miami losing nate Allen scrapped a lot of what Burke wanted to do on def. I think James was our top draft target with or without this Mcdonald news

And of course they signed this dipshit to an extension too. Typical Dolphins. :arghh

Why is this team always filled with such stupid players? Or is this the case for every team?

At the very least have someone sign off on the damn hours. Tannenbaum is the master of free agency.

Wasn't there reports that said somethign along the lines of Miami losing nate Allen scrapped a lot of what Burke wanted to do on def. I think James was our top draft target with or without this Mcdonald news

see I missed all this but I believe I was away most the week after nate allen tore his calf

The loss of Nate Allen was the most undereported/underrated injury the Dolphins suffered. The back half of the defense was worse down the stretch than it was earlier in the season.

Why all the hate for McDonald? I thought he played well and laid some massive hits on people. He brought some attitude to a defense lacking it.
I'm sure all of you know he won't do a day in jail, hell get an extension to do his hours and it'll be like nothing happened.
I for one was happy to see us getting him next season for the whole season. He could have made some good plays had he been with us for 16 games.
We all knew of his behavior before he was even signed.

Back
Top Bottom