TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient)

What was the fallout from the Lesean McCoy case a few years ago (summer 2018) when his ex claim he beat her? Did he get suspended or fined? I don't remember.

If this is related to the 1st incident that was on the board a few weeks ago then MODS should probably merge it to avoid confusion that this is ANOTHER situation.
Yeah, I thought there was another accusation at first glance.

Not sure I get your point... the 911 call is when she made the claim of the it happening multiple times. So the 911 was call is when she reported the incident and t made the claim of prior abuse. Without the call what are we talking about?
I get it.

I just don't like it.

Obviously I have no first hand knowledge. It has been my life's experience that these things are rarely isolated occurances. Women do lie, as well, but they more often end up in the hospital eventually.

Any abuse counselor will tell you, abusers usually don't change behavior.

I get it.

I just don't like it.

Obviously I have no first hand knowledge. It has been my life's experience that these things are rarely isolated occurances. Women do lie, as well, but they more often end up in the hospital eventually.

Any abuse counselor will tell you, abusers usually don't change behavior.
Brother I am sure the Dolphins organization and the NFL will look into this fully.

He's a scumbag POS but he's also a complete and utter dumbass.

But the NFL doesn't care about woman beaters.

Reactions: A1.
Why is this being reported again? Same incident from a few months ago?

Lol here comes the he was never worth it in the first place stuff.

I bet that cap hit is what $30 mil if he’s cut this offseason?

Why is this being reported again? Same incident from a few months ago?

TMZ just reporting that they got their hands on the actual 911 report and during the call his girlfriend said there's been a pattern of abuse. We shall have to wait and see how it all plays out. As people have said abusive behavior often becomes a pattern, but every pattern has to have an isolated initial event. But at the moment the extent of the abuse reported is he held his girlfriends arms against wall mirrow and when he let go she fell. One thing to point out is she seemed pretty upset and concerned and not like she was trying to protect Howard or cover up anything, so it's unlikely that the incident in question involved anything more than he grabbed her arms. No actual hitting, kicking, slapping or threatening statements.

He was worth the money.

but it’s also worth noting how well the secondary played w/ out him this year and that the last time we saw him Amari cooper played him like a mixtape

A clean x is still worth it but something to think about.

Sigh....I'm getting fed up /bored of these privileged individuals that cannot behave. My sympathy is between zero and nothing.

I have no sympathy at all. Myself and I imagine the majority of people on this board work jobs we have to for **** pay, trying to make ends meet for our family... not that I don’t think pro athletes aren’t doing the same by working hard etc but there is a distinct difference in lifestyle. Problem is that X is likely an abusive person and this **** will likely keep rearing it’s ugly head

Back
Top Bottom