TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient) | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient)

Now he can get back too football.. we are drafting cb anyway.. maybe 5th pick ohio st cb

When he was top 5 best in the league and still very young is when we should of traded him?
:bobdole:

Dear Lord, I pray that my mind NEVER works likes this...Amen!

I hear what your saying but these knee issues are becoming a thing . He plays every game next year I’m with you but if he misses time with more knee issues I’m not so sure X is worth his contract.

Most concerning numbers with Howard. He’s basically played a full season between 18 and 19. No BUENO for 75 Million!

X had ONE good season? You can't be serious.

He has missed 24 games due to injury in his 4 year career. He played less than half a season as a rookie and last year. He played great in the last 6 games or so of the 2017 season and great in 12 games in the 2018 season. I like X, but he really only has maybe 1.5 seasons worth of games tops as an elite CB over the past 3 years. Mostly due to injuries to be fair.

He has missed 24 games due to injury in his 4 year career. He played less than half a season as a rookie and last year. He played great in the last 6 games or so of the 2017 season and great in 12 games in the 2018 season. I like X, but he really only has maybe 1.5 seasons worth of games tops as an elite CB over the past 3 years. Mostly due to injuries to be fair.

So, You think that's some sort of proof that he wasn't going to get paid if we didn't retain him?

So, You think that's some sort of proof that he wasn't going to get paid if we didn't retain him?

I have no issue with Howard. I never commented on the first posts about his arrest in a negative way. I believe in due process. My point was more that as good as he has played, he has also missed almost 40% of the games since he was drafted due to injury. I think after the 2018 season he would have signed a lucrative contract elsewhere. That being said we had him under contract for another season and after inconsistent play and another knee injury this year I really don’t know what his market would have been if we waited. At the very least I don’t think a team would have made him the (temporary) highest paid CB in the league. Its not like the money we pay him is mine either ways, so I am 100% fine with him being on the team.

And there it is. Inconsistent statements between the 911 call, what she told the police, and her sworn statement. In other words, she couldn't keep her story straight.

Everyone ready to jump off those conclusions about Howard's guilt?

Her not cooperating is one thing, as he could be applying pressure etc, but inconsistent statements.. ya not a good look.

I'm happy this blew over with him not looking like a scumbag.

Get healthy young man, I'm encouraged to see what Boyer can do with you.

Can I have Saturdays powerball numbers?

You will see. And I will graciously come back with I told you so. We could have got 2 first round picks for X at one time and we probably would have been able to keep Tunsil.

Back
Top Bottom