TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient) | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient)

You will see. And I will graciously come back with I told you so. We could have got 2 first round picks for X at one time and we probably would have been able to keep Tunsil.

I would have never put Howard's value at 2 first round picks, even during 2018. That seems like a lot for a corner.

You mean the ONE good season he had? Let me know how many more of those he has.
I have pointed this out to some fellow Dolphins fans. He seems to be constantly injured and as you stated he has only had ONE good season.
I would have much rather the Dolphins traded X last year and tried harder to work out their differences with Minkah. I think when all is said and done, Minkah will end up having a much better career than Howard.

How many games did Jarvis Landry get suspended? THis should be less than what ever Jarvis got and I think he didn't miss a game.

People have to also consider the possibility that the charges were dropped because the investigation showed there was no abuse in this incident.

Wasn't the incident with Landry a bystander called the cops because they were worried for her safety and the woman said it was nothing and he would never hurt her, so all charges were dropped? X had a 911 call against him where she said he had done this multiple times. I'm not sure why his charges were dropped.

I understand it's all "he said, she said" without any video evidence, but we've seen the NFL suspend players without video evidence and when the courts have thrown out the case.

Wasn't the incident with Landry a bystander called the cops because they were worried for her safety and the woman said it was nothing and he would never hurt her, so all charges were dropped? X had a 911 call against him where she said he had done this multiple times. I'm not sure why his charges were dropped.

I understand it's all "he said, she said" without any video evidence, but we've seen the NFL suspend players without video evidence and when the courts have thrown out the case.

I think it was more to it than that. I recall there was video of the incident and it showed Landry yelling at her, pushing or shoving her back thru the passanger side doort of the car as she attempted to exit and then throing a cell phone back into the car, which may or may not have struck her.

Again in terms of domestic violence incidents this alson would be minor in comperison to incidents involving more potentially damaging physical contact. And from the Howard 911 report it sounds like that incident was equal or less contact than the Landry video. The key difference as you stated was the victim calling 911 in the Howard case which could show more signs of concern/fear on the victims part. To be fair, it could also be more of a sign of anger and vengence on the part og Howard's girlfriend.

Last edited:
If he doesn't stay healthy I'm not going to care anymore what is going on with him. Stay on the field kid. It's wasted high end talent standing on the sideline far too much.

I've seen a couple mocks that have us taking Ohio State's Jeff Okudah. I would have no problem with Okudah and Howard being our starting CBs.

If Miami somehow didn't get a qb early, i could live with a first round of Okudah, Kinlaw and Simmons. Those three plus a run stuffing dt, pass rusher and safety in free agency would go a long way as far as breathing life into the defense. Not likely to happen, but that would be a fun young defense with Okudah, Howard, Simmons, Baker, McMillian, Kinlaw and Wilkins as the core.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom