To all DOLPHIN FANS...one of the toughest questions this season... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all DOLPHIN FANS...one of the toughest questions this season...

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Who are you rooting for on Saturday?

Oak or KC?

If KC loses its almost an insurance policy that we get a Wildcard becuz we have tiebrakers over the Colts Chargers and Broncos...

If Oak loses then the only way in is by beating the Patriots but, there would be a good chance that we would be a #2 seed...of course winning our game....

Personally I have to root for Kansas City, This year Im not relying on any help anymore....If we get in its because we deserve it....If we lose to the Patriots its becuase we didnt have it in us and we were pretenders all along....If we want in lets earn it....just like other teams did Sunday.

We hope for aa Oakland loss...the only way we go anywhere is to get the #2 seed and a bye...if we back into the playoffs...we don't deserve to be there anyway...This week is a playoff game for us...lets see how we respond...the best part is we will know on Sat what position we are in...

I agree if we don't beat New England we don't belong in the playoffs. It time to show what this team is a pretender or contender

Just win Miami... screw watching the damn scoreboard! We still control our destiny as far winning the AFC East by beating NE. If things are favorable for us in the Sat games, so be it.

is holmes out for this game as well. i think the raiders will be tough to beat in oakland minus a priest holmes...the chiefs beat the chargers without him. but, oakland will be a different story.

rooting for KC...win or lose, if miami doesn't get that #2 seed, it'll be an early exit. a 2-5 road record(vs mediocre teams) is all the evidence i need

iT'S a lose lose situation. If KC wins the Team will lay down knowing they have a playoff spot. If Oakland wins they'll try harder but it'll only be for a wild card. When will this team cut out the penalties and start scoring TD's and recovering loose balls.

Agreed, I don't want the team thinking they can back into the playoffs and not come out with all the fire needed to beat the Pats.

Our Playoffs start this week, and the first game is an Away one.

Still got the blues

from the last game. Thinking this next game might be are last for the season. That last game wiped me out. I haven't been able to post. I hope we win. This may well be our toughest game of the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom