To All Fiedler Bashers!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All Fiedler Bashers!!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
You all now need to go back in your hole. This guy is very valuable to our team. VINCE, KB, and that whole loser DD board can go screw themselves. Respect the man NOW.

I am a huge Dolphin fan and I am tired of the abuse this guy gets.

today leaves no room to doubt that Fiedler is the starter for a reason. Hopefully in two weeks Lucas will be a little less jittery, but Jay needs to stay!!

I agree that we need Jay back but c'mon give Lucas a break, it's his first regular season start in a long time. He'll settle down and be fine.

I hope its crystal clear why Wanny chose Jay and not Ray as his starting QB. Remember guys you have to put ZERO and I empahasize that ZERO stock in PRE-SEASON. Whenever I see people get excited about anything that happens in the PRE-SEASON I laugh at them. PRE-SEASON MEANS NOTHING Ray Lucas may have been the MVP of it but look at him today. This guy has trouble making a handoff never mind completing a pass.

Originally posted by girlphan
I agree that we need Jay back but c'mon give Lucas a break, it's his first regular season start in a long time. He'll settle down and be fine.

Break my ass, nobody ever gave Jay a break. The bashers always came on Jay win or lose. Ray sucked. Too much happy feet, and not enough poise. Hell yeah the Ray bashers are coing, and they should. RAY LUCAS SUCKS!!!! HE LOST THE GAME FOR US!!!!!! NO OTHER EXCUSES!!!!

I was prepared to see bad performance from Ray but nothing like this .He just look lost out there and the Bills are not exactly good defensive team..Receivers were open and the throws doesn't even reach the receiver ...

Originally posted by chambers84

Break my ass, nobody ever gave Jay a break. The bashers always came on Jay win or lose. Ray sucked. Too much happy feet, and not enough poise. Hell yeah the Ray bashers are coing, and they should. RAY LUCAS SUCKS!!!! HE LOST THE GAME FOR US!!!!!! NO OTHER EXCUSES!!!!

I have never been a Fiedler basher and I am not going to become a Lucas basher either. Jay is not an option right now so I am not going to freak out over one bad game. Even the great Dan Marino had rough games. I am going to get nervous if this continues but I stand behind Ray. I do, however, think this is a good lesson for the Jay bashers.

Thank god they signed Jay to a multi year contract. I can't believe that people were upset about that. What ever they gave him, They underpaid him. I see how valuable he is now!

I have never been a Fiedler basher and I am not going to become a Lucas basher either. Jay is not an option right now so I am not going to freak out over one bad game. Even the great Dan Marino had rough games. I am going to get nervous if this continues but I stand behind Ray. I do, however, think this is a good lesson for the Jay bashers.

I am going to freak out about this game, because this is a game we esily should have one. Buffalo has one of the worst defenses in the league and Ray made them look like the 2000 Baltimore Ravens. This game was so huge regardless if we are 5-2 and still lead the division or not. Ray lost this game. Ricky did an awesome job, our defense was awesome. We had the ball in Buffalo territory so many times and turned it over 4 times. We can't do that!! THOSE ARE POINTS!!!! RAY LUCAS JUST SUCKS!!!!

As I said in another thread, all the Jay bashers jumped over Jay if he threw one INT. And when everyone and their mother said that he was injured, the Fiedler bashers said that was no excuse. Now, when Fiedler is out... where are the "We want Ray" fans? Don't give me the excuse that this was his first game... why? Because all the Jay bashers said, "Ray looked good in the preseason... he's better than Jay." Well... look... in my opinion, Jay lost maybe two games on his shoulders alone... Ray has already lost one, and this one should have been a piece of cake. 17 points came off of turn overs, if you were take those out... it would have been won. The Defense did their part, Ricky did his part... but look who really lost the game for us... your man Ray Lucas...

I'm gonna get stop ranting... I just hope everyone gets off of Jay's back when he throws one bad throw... or if we lose the game and it was a team loss. This was not a team loss, this was a Ray Lucas loss. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom