To all Fins Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all Fins Fans

nyrican

LONG SEASON DOLFANS
Reaction score
congrats, what a game I sat there in the heat shaking my head,
so I'm here to take my lumps like a man..

The Jets better play better then they have or else,

I can say J E T S (JUST END THE SEASON)

See you on the 10th of NOv.

A real football fan...that was great..but I really hope we'll even better by the time we see you on the 10th of Nov..By then I know the Jets will have discovered themselves and gain some confidence. I'm like the players now..I'm happy to finally beat you, but it's just another game and there 13 more to go...the end of the season and a good record is what I'm hoping for..We have some dangerous teams ahead of us, starting with KC this week.

I hear you I still think that the Jets will turn it around, but I still can't see where..

they looked horrible, can't run, throw nor defend,

I still have hope, a true JETS FAN HERE, I had flashbacks of the

Kotite years OH NO

:(

Hey girlfriend, I have the Jersey that my friend put on me after

game, a Ricky Williams Jersey mind you !!!!!!!!!!!

as soon as I get the picture I'll have to figure out how to post it

great win for you guys... I still have your Jets bikini with the

logos on it ;) I left that stadium seething :yell:

but it's ok

I cant wait till Nov 10th...

love you...

Did you get to hear the Miami fight song enough times?? :lol: Sorry, but you knew this day would come! :D

What bikini -- no one gave me a bikini -- damn!
I think we still have a chance to turn things around -- the AFC is wide open still...we need to step up this week in JAX.
The guy sitting next to me wanted me to sing the dolphins song - i wouldn't do it!

yep that STUPID SONG :yell: it was driving me nuts,

I can't take it that crazy song... :lol:

even my 6 year old aughter is singing it I can't belive it :fire:

she must have heard it in school or something, because she did

not learn it from me...

:confused:

Originally posted by nyrican
I still have your Jets bikini with the logos on it ;)

Sorry sweets, I opted to wear my Miami Dolphins thong I bought at the Dolphins training facility in Davie before the Lions game. It has brought us great luck since! ;) :lol:

Originally posted by nyrican
I can't take it that crazy song... :lol:

even my 6 year old aughter is singing it I can't belive it :fire:
:lol:

I am still waiting for '87s band to come up with a new one - though w/the same lyrics of course.

thanks for the concession NYR. Not sure about the Jets though. You cannot possibly win w/o your OL and DL playing well and only your pass rush has been respectable thus far. Then again, NE sucked this time in 2001 - so it is early.

I'll tell you what I have to go to the big O to see you and deliver

it to you ;)

maybe by wearing it you can give us some luck to..

I'll have to pass on your kind offer. It would violate my belief in Dolphinism. ;)

So a thong -- ok that's it i am buying a jets thong and will wear it the rest of the season...miadphan we can compare who looks better...that song is horrible -- i wanted to shoot the speakers out -- but i smiled and had fun with it -- what can you do...the AFC is wide open --- the afc north has 3 teams with no wins, san diego will start losing soon, and we play cleveland, KC, and Oakland , the next 5 games are all winnable for us -- would love to be 5-3 or 6-2 the next time we face you!
I was hoping for some better looking ladies in the crowd around me -- even the dolphin fan next to me said he was sorry we had to witness some of the drunken women around us...hooters did fort lauderdale proud though!

Originally posted by miadphan13

Sorry sweets, I opted to wear my Miami Dolphins thong I bought at the Dolphins training facility in Davie before the Lions game. It has brought us great luck since! ;) :lol:

Will you stop!! You're killing me here, you know that? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom