To All those Dolfans (me included) who thought we should take Landry off returns . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To All those Dolfans (me included) who thought we should take Landry off returns . .

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
3458518Illustrationofacrowdrinkingjuicef-1.jpg

Love this kid man

Also there was a punt today he was fielding at 5 and let it go to endzone. Last year he caught those. This year he looks smaarter and faster on pr.

The more important point is does the coaching staff DARE give Lemike James another chance? This is the 2nd time he's cough the ball up on his one damn job. IMO, the should cut the gut and be done with it. How can you honestly trust him back there when he's fumbling without contact?

Kid plays with gusto and I love it oh so dearly.

I was with you, but lamike would have never scored that TD. Hopefully James can return kick offs.

The only reason i've wanted him off of it is cuz he's our best receiver (as of now), and I don't want him getting hurt.

I was with you, but lamike would have never scored that TD. Hopefully James can return kick offs.

So we can watch him fumble on his own again? No thank you! Just be done with him already..

I was being facetious lest anyone think I ever want to see "LaMike" touch a football in a Dolphin game again unless its for the opposing team. :lol:

The thinking was Jarvis is too important as a receiver to risk injury on special teams so find someone else. At least that's how I felt.

The reality is he's the best at doing the returning so he should be that guy. An injury can occur any time and he's a difference maker back there that can win games for us.

As far as LaMike. Say good bye dude :3w:

Back
Top Bottom