To all who are in denial... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all who are in denial...

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
All the florida fans who are silly enough to believe it is only "my" opinion that Michigan is no.2(by the way I feel Florida deserves the spot)

ESPN has done a poll that suggests more than 50% of the people believe MIchigan is no.2...so please spare yourself the emberassment of accusing me of acting like my opinion is shared by the minority...

Some of you just wanna talk about how much better you are and justify your appearence......Just take it for what it is..a shot at the title and stop apologizing for taking advantage of a flawed system..just play the game.

hmm, you tell us to stop worrying about it, yet you make a thread about it. uh huh. go away.

ummm, tied in the computer poll, ahead in both voter polls, UF got in, stop ya crying and get ready for #8! percey harvin, dont worry you will be seeing a lot of the back of his jersey as he runs away from you

Timmy54 said:
ummm, tied in the computer poll, ahead in both voter polls, UF got in, stop ya crying and get ready for #8! percey harvin, dont worry you will be seeing a lot of the back of his jersey as he runs away from you

Do you really believe the human polls chose you because they think your #2?? Nobody including me wanted a rematch..thats why the human polls took over..use some common sense.

here is some common sense for you, we are tied with UM in the computer polls (i know i have said this before but you seam to ignore it). The two teams are close, Uf won there conference, UM did not. Sorry. Uf should go in my opinion even if it is biased.

Timmy54 said:
here is some common sense for you, we are tied with UM in the computer polls (i know i have said this before but you seam to ignore it). The two teams are close, Uf won there conference, UM did not. Sorry. Uf should go in my opinion even if it is biased.

south Park must be bad for the brain......I have stated many times I believe Florida should go also!! You still wanna argue with me about it although we agree?? Too much sun down there?? Dont be jealous its like 30 degrees here:lol:

Michigan should of droped in the rankings at least one spot when they lost IMO.

You lose you drop PERIOD

Get Up And Go said:
Michigan should of droped in the rankings at least one spot when they lost IMO.

You lose you drop PERIOD

They did, that's how USC got to number 2.

not true, michigan was still #2 after they lost. USC jumped ahead of them the next week.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Have you checked the poll lately? Its been see-sawing back and forth at 50%
:yeahthat:

However, he only likes to point it out when it is in his favor.

imagine what his post will be if/when UF wins> we wont see him for two months!!

Back
Top Bottom