TO ALL who LOVE to make MOCK DRAFTS... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TO ALL who LOVE to make MOCK DRAFTS...

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
now that there is word that we might pick up braylon with our 2nd...how will your mock drafts look now? i would to know thank you. make a new mock with braylon as 2nd
Mines looks like this:
2nd-B.Edwards
2nd round?- Shazor or baas
3rd rd-JJ arrington or barber
4th rd- McPherson
4th rd-Mike Munoz
5th rd-Ronald Fields
7th rd-Maurice Clarrett for curiosity and insurance
complete draft imo

I think old Mel would have no choice but to give us a A++ witht hat one. I would take that any day of the week. I would go Barber and Bass personally over the other 2. I think T.Tilman is going to impress at saftey this year.

1) Ronnie Brown
2) Jason Campbell
3) Roscoe Parrish
4) Wesley Britt
5) Junior Rosegreen
7) Albert Means

Seriously, the Edwards talk is just talk, I really can't see us drafting him and hope that we don't. It does not change my draft in any way shape or form.

If your asking for a draft with Edwards in... then my first three picks would be:

1) Edwards
2) Fason
3) McPherson/Greene

It shouldnt change, we will take a RB. There have been rumors of us being interested in a few players with the #2 pick, no reason to think the Edwards rumor necessarily means any more than the other ones.

WelcomeBack said:
I am not pushing for anyone at #2 right now,but I thought I would be informative and give you all this.

http://www.draftshowcase.com/BraylonEdwards.wmv
thanks mate... i was looking for an Edwards video.

I saw a lot of UM games, especially games where Braylon took over and changed the games... but I wanted to see something that really made me say wow.

meh that video was pretty weak imo it seemed like he had man to man all the time

JAREDMANN said:
meh that video was pretty weak imo it seemed like he had man to man all the time
I was just gna say.... that video didnt make me say 'wow'... i just watched it hoping that it would.

Thats the first thing I found,theres more,gauranteed.Just haven't found them all yet.Someone else posted another thread on here yesterday with a bunch of videos of draft prospects,if I find it,I will post the link in here.

WelcomeBack said:
I am not pushing for anyone at #2 right now,but I thought I would be informative and give you all this.

http://www.draftshowcase.com/BraylonEdwards.wmv
ok i want to draft him now. lol. nice clip man thanks. never thought eminem's "superman" would go with a highlight video but it works haha...he can have a real impact with this team and offense cuz he has skillz.

ChambersNBoston said:
now that there is word that we might pick up braylon with our 2nd...how will your mock drafts look now? i would to know thank you. make a new mock with braylon as 2nd
Mines looks like this:
2nd-B.Edwards
4th rd- McPherson
4th rd-Mike Munoz
5th rd-Ronald Fields
complete draft imo

no more ronaldo, ronaldo's please!!!!

Assuming we get a 2nd for Pat:

1. Braylon Edwards
2. Charlie Frye
3. Marion Barber III
4. Wilkerson(here's to hoping)
5.Junior Rosegreen
7. BPA at LB or DT

But if we go RB#1 and still get the 2nd rounder

1. Benson/Brown (either one)
2. Chris Henry (or Antajj Hawthorne, or any good DE who falls)
3. McPhearson(sp?)
4. Wilkerson(again, here's to hoping)
5. Junior Rosegreen
7. BPA at LB or DT

Go ahead, attack away, both of those are my first mocks ever.

well the thing is, picking at No.2, they can be a little more revealing about what they will do, because the No.1 pick is going to be Aaron Rodgers, so they now effectively have the top pick in the draft. Now, at 5 or 7, something like this would be a smoke screen, but I still would believe that there is a lot of truth to the Braylon Edwards rumors circulating around.

ChambersNBoston said:
Mines looks like this:
2nd-B.Edwards
4th rd- McPherson
4th rd-Mike Munoz
5th rd-Ronald Fields
complete draft imo

Well, we still don't have a 2nd round pick and there is no way that Shazor makes it to the second...I doubt that McPherson makes it to the 4th either...

Back
Top Bottom