To all you LUCAS Bashers!!!!...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To all you LUCAS Bashers!!!!......

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
......Go on right ahead and feel free to express your feelings of Lucas here on this thread....that way we dont have to hear it on every other thread.....with that being said ill go first :D :D :D

LUCAS you stupid mother****er! you ****en idiot! what were you thinking you piece of good for nothing ****! I thought you were better than that, you lame, below average good for nothing wanna be QB! Go back to the Jets were you belong! you sorry exuse of a QB!

first game in 3 years, and he didnt earn his pay check this week(which would be an understaement)...i think however he will do much better with cc sr. and cc jr. in the lineup. I think he'll settle down, and do a hell of alot better next game. He sucked so bad today how can he do worse?

"The bills didnt beat us.....Ray Lucas did."

No actually it WAS the BILLS who beat you.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

No, actually it was Ray Lucas who beat us. Your offense didn't get anything that Lucas didn't GIVE you. Your defense didn't intercept him because of any scheme or ability, it was because he gave up the ball. Fiedler starts this game, your team loses by two touchdowns.

No it was the bills who beat the Dolphins. Ray Lucas can't play himself.

"Fiedler starts this game, your team loses by two touchdowns."

LOL!!!! So Fiedler is so good that you would have scored an extra 21 pts than you did??? COME ON!!! I know you were short handed and I am sure it would have been closer with Fiedler and you may have even won but don't be ridiculous please!

Nope, no-way, the fins defense gave up 6, you had 17 on turnovers!

"Fiedler starts this game, your team loses by two touchdowns."

LOL!!!! So Fiedler is so good that you would have scored an extra 21 pts than you did??? COME ON!!! I know you were short handed and I am sure it would have been closer with Fiedler and you may have even won but don't be ridiculous please!

We would have won. Fiedler is 4-0 against the Bills and never loses to a team with an inferior defense. Lucas handed you this game...you should send him a freaking Christmas card.

You guys are being ridiculous...

Do you really think Lucas could hang around in this league if he was as bad as he looked today...

Fiedler's our guy, do or die. we all can see that. but, in the next few games, Lucas will come around and give us a chance to win.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
The bills didnt beat us.....Ray Lucas did.

Ok...........whatever WCF. What happened to your awesome Madison getting TOASTED by MOulds! How the heck did Travis Henry average 6 yards a cary against your awesome D?

BTW.............Did Jason Taylor even Play today?:lol:

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
You guys are being ridiculous...

Do you really think Lucas could hang around in this league if he was as bad as he looked today...

Why not? There are plenty of workout warriors who can't play when the real bullets start flying. Hell, Bubby Brister had an NFL job for years.

Back
Top Bottom