To early to name our D-Fense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To early to name our D-Fense?

vt_dolfan

E tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī!
Reaction score
One thing I feel very confident about is our D. Since we have a whole new outlook on everything...given the amount of Blitzing we will be doing..I think we will terrorize the league. What name can you think of?

I still kinda liked the Tropical Swarm of years ago...or Tropical Storm

without actually seeing the defense in action.....I would wait on a name for it....but thats just my opinion.

vt_dolfan said:
One thing I feel very confident about is our D. Since we have a whole new outlook on everything...given the amount of Blitzing we will be doing..I think we will terrorize the league. What name can you think of?

I still kinda liked the Tropical Swarm of years ago...or Tropical Storm

Our front 7 looks scary but our secondary is still a big question mark.

we better hope we don't get beat over the top! all we know for sure is Madison. And the last year or two he hasn't been for sure either.

It's DEFINATELY too early to name our D. Besides, you don't name your D unless it's a Dominant force that's consistent over a few years.

Why is everyone obsessed with coming up with nicknames for our players or our D? Yesterday I saw nicknames for Roth being bandied about now it's our Defense. I'm just trying to understand why. I guess it must be cuz it's the offseason.

phinfan2003 said:
Why is everyone obsessed with coming up with nicknames for our players or our D? Yesterday I saw nicknames for Roth being bandied about now it's our Defense. I'm just trying to understand why. I guess it must be cuz it's the offseason.
LOL, yeah it is the offseason. What else is there to talk about on May 3? :wink:

THE AQUA ROTH-WEILERS

09080045-1.jpg

I would like the see them play before they are given a name. I just hope we don't end up calling them "For the love of god please tackle somebody, god #$#, son of a #$#% you were right there" Defense.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I would like the see them play before they are given a name. I just hope we don't end up calling them "For the love of god please tackle somebody, god #$#, son of a #$#% you were right there" Defense.

Hey Dupree you sound a lot like me.....but most of the time I was cussing and nearly breaking my TV over Ears Fiedler.....man I am gonna miss him. :cry:

:roflmao:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Well said.:roflmao:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

The winner....

Yeh..consensus is...its to early. There just isnt much to talk about in the world of Dolphins football. We had the draft....and now...nothing. Oh well. I cant wait for training camp!!

Back
Top Bottom