To everyone freaking out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To everyone freaking out

Crisdeman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just chill out and see where the preseason takes us. The rosters arent even finalized and people sound like they're ready to throw the towel in.

The injuries arent that bad, at least we have the time to recover before the season starts.

Dixon - This injury sucks, but Wade Smith is going to get a faster introduction to playing starting LT in the NFL. Give it a week or 2 and if he cant hold his own we will definetly pick up another body. Plus Dixon should be back early in the season.

Perry - One of the best, but can be replaced. So far the guy we brought in, Mandley, has been pretty solid.

Moore - This one hurts, i guess we'll have to wait till next year to see what this kid brings. Its nice tho, to have Jenkins making plays all over the place isnt it?

Burnett - Back for the texans, no biggie. Just give us more time to evaluate other DE's since we already know what Burnett brings to the table.

Gadsden - Probably wont make the team but our depth at WR isn't too horrible. I wouldnt mind giving simmons and tolver the 4th and 5th reciever spots. Specially since we will be mostly in 3wr formations so if theres an injury, at worst you have a rookie as your 3rd wr. Plus you can always go out and pull in a washed up vet. Oh wait, we can just bring OG back:D

Davern Williams - Bubble player, no loss here. If anything we get to have him stashed on IR for a year and see if he can recover and learn a lot more.

Surtain - back by game 1 or 2. Drew Rosenhous is a moron and just likes to get attention and is always throwing out misinformation. Remember how McGahey was supposed to be ready by midseason...my arse.

Konrad - Its a pinky, he'll recover.

The injuries suck, but at least the serious ones are to players that werent going to be major contributors. And we get to look for diamonds in the rough.:D

If i missed anyone let me know

I agree, let's see how things play out before we panic. However,if things continue this way, we may have to change the name of this place to FinHELL, because that's where our season's gonna head if these damned injuries don't stop. I'm heading up to Jax Friday for the game, and if I see the cart come out onto the field to drag one of our players off the field, I'M gonna be on the injury list with a heart attack. BTW, the new snapper is McDermott.

Too late! This board is already teaming with people just dying to proclaim that the sky is falling. And some of those Chicken-Littles who believe the sky is falling are so bold as to think its because Front Office isn't as smart as they are...

This is about the 8th thread that has to do with injuries! What people need to do is to stop making these senseless threads about this same issue over and over again. We got it already ok? Some people are over worried about them some people are not worried at all. Got it. Lets move on ok? If you feel the need to voice your opinion their are 7 other threads about it on this board about injuries.

No offense Cris, but it's getting annoying

Attention: To all the people on here that feel like the media/newspapers do, relax, close your eyes for a moment and think back to 3 months ago when football season had not even started yet. Now, here we are and some players have been hurt. Two starters are out, one for maybe 3 games or so. This isn't that bad and the team is not in peril. IMO, people had so much excitement for this team in the offseason and as soon as a couple people get injured the regular season is over for the Fins. Not even close. And even, God forbid, that more starters or non-starters get hurt on Friday it's still not over.:cool: :) Oh and BTW, just be glad that FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!

i cant wait til this all ends cus if you think konrad's pinky is going to stop him from playing your rediculous. If a player gets dinged they are not going to play them in preseason cus they have been here for years and know there spot. This is more about getting reps to our backups. Why take chances? i dont care if we go 0-4 in preseason. preseason is a joke.

Nice thread.

I mean, WHY are we panicing? We have all our pro bowlers and all of our contributors ready for season (Jay, Konrad, McM, etc and so on). Why don't we STOP talking about it like the Dolphins say that we need to STOP talking about the gawd damn December slide. If Ricky gets hurt, panic. If Jay gets hurt again, panic. If JT gets hurt, panic. I can understand being cautious, but we are acting like we just lost our whole starting lineup.

Why would anyone listen to what Drew has to say? If the guy was getting attacked and mugged right in front of me I would second guess if it was true :lol: .

Btw, ya guys see the Bills signed McGahee to 5 years? He he he ;).

I'm freaking out, but it has nothing to do with injuries. Anybody notice that storm off the east coast of Florida? Any chance it will effect the game Friday? I only bring it up because they called the Hall of Fame game because of weather. I want my football....

I too am starting to freak out. Sucks that Moore is out for the year, but I have faith in Greenwood to make plays this year. I thought Moore would have started rather quickly, but guess not anymore. Also, I hope we get Dixon back ASAP, we need him BADLY in our starting lineup. Can we sign Webb now?

I don't care about preseason. Other than the Texans game, Ricky only looked AVERAGE last preseason. In the pre, our first team is ALWAYS losing(save the Texans game). Don't we go 2-2 every year?

Peanut, I have a question for ya. Do you roam the board alot in invisible mode? Cause I see your posts real quick but you're not in the list.

Back
Top Bottom