TO running his yap again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TO running his yap again

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Eagles | Owens Speaks Again - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:45:21 -0700

Shannon Ryan, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/29/nfl">Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens said he is firm with his position on his contract. He was interviewed from his home in Atlanta by Comcast Sports Net. He would not say if he would be at training camp, or if he would be rejoining the Eagles at all. "Like I always said, if I'm one of the top players in the game, pay me like I'm one of the top players in the game," Owens said. "That's not being selfish. That's not being greedy. Right is right and wrong is wrong." On Thursday, June 2, agent Drew Rosenhaus declined to say whether Owens would be on hand for the start of training camp. The Eagles have not budged on their stance, refusing to pay Owens more. The 2004 season almost sounded like an afterthought to Owens. "I don't have to play football," he said in the television interview. "I don't have to play for the Eagles. It doesn't matter what any of my teammates have said about me. That doesn't matter to me."

Back
Top Bottom