To Take Your Mind off the Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Take Your Mind off the Draft

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here's something to think about, so we don't go crazy. If you could chose to bring back 3 former Fins from 1990 to 2004, who would it be? Here's my list.

1.Dan The Man-We haven't had a good QB since he left.

2.Richmond Webb-Probably the best LT to put on a Fins uniform. Perenial All-Star.

3.OJ McDuffie-He was Mr. First Down for us.

Marino- obvious choice

Webb- need a solid LT

Ricky- Im gonna get ripped for this...but imagine if Marino had a stud RB even for just a couple years. (and hopefully with Marino in there, he wouldnt have been carrying the team, therefore never would have quit:confused: )

JTaylor99 said:
1. Marino
2. Ricky Williams ( before all the problems)
3. Webb
Those are definately the three most talented players at their positions in our history.

1.Dan Marino-Well, we all know why

2.Richmond Webb-We need a good blocking OL again

3. Ricky Williams-He was a great runner for us during the 2 years with us.

Definetly, Marino, Ricky and Webb. Darn that would be one heck of a team. Dear I say Dynasty.

With Marino Webb and Ricky i strongly believe wed be in the superbowl

Wow:eek:

Looks like I am not going to get ripped apart for saying Ricky, almost everyone said the same..... I guess great minds really do think alike!!!:lol:

Marino, Webb, Ricky, just like everybody else. Man thatd be sweetness.

Or, instead of ricky, how bout we bring back Thurman Thomas. We had him for what, a year? But we bring back his 1990-94 form.

I'll go with the everyone else with Marino and Webb, but my wildcard is Cecil "the diesel" Collins. I still think he could have been one of the greats.

sports24/7 said:
I'll go with the everyone else with Marino and Webb, but my wildcard is Cecil "the diesel" Collins. I still think he could have been one of the greats.

Well if we are thining outside the box....I'll go with Marino, Ricky, and Yatil Green....b/c if we had him in 1990 he would have been like 14-15 y/o we could have just signed him to a long contract, and made sure he didnt ever get hurt:lol: ......I wish he would have gotten his chance, he would have been awesome.

knight6jb said:
Wow:eek:

Looks like I am not going to get ripped apart for saying Ricky, almost everyone said the same..... I guess great minds really do think alike!!!:lol:

in all honesty I probably would have picked Ricky too, but forgot all about him. :eek:

I'd also be interested in seeing Mark Dixon back.

Could you imagine Dan being protected by Dixon and Webb, handing off to Ricky, and passing to OJ, Chambers, Booker, AND McMichael :eek:

ChambersWI said:
Here's something to think about, so we don't go crazy. If you could chose to bring back 3 former Fins from 1990 to 2004, who would it be? Here's my list.

1.Dan The Man-We haven't had a good QB since he left.

2.Richmond Webb-Probably the best LT to put on a Fins uniform. Perenial All-Star.

3.OJ McDuffie-He was Mr. First Down for us.

Mark Clayton over OJ any day.

Back
Top Bottom