To Take Your Mind off the Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Take Your Mind off the Draft

Are you crazy?!!!!!

ChambersWI said:
Here's something to think about, so we don't go crazy. If you could chose to bring back 3 former Fins from 1990 to 2004, who would it be? Here's my list.

1.Dan The Man-We haven't had a good QB since he left.

2.Richmond Webb-Probably the best LT to put on a Fins uniform. Perenial All-Star.

3.OJ McDuffie-He was Mr. First Down for us.

1. Dan Marino
2. Mark Clayton
3. Mark Duper

You can't bring Marino back without bringing back the Marks Brothers

heh i see you changed it ;)

I'm, thinking we need a C.. Stephenson would work for me

ChambersWI said:
Here's something to think about, so we don't go crazy. If you could chose to bring back 3 former Fins from 1990 to 2004, who would it be? Here's my list.

1.Dan The Man-We haven't had a good QB since he left.

2.Richmond Webb-Probably the best LT to put on a Fins uniform. Perenial All-Star.

3.OJ McDuffie-He was Mr. First Down for us.

Ok only reason OJ was Mr 1st down was Dan didn't have anyone else that could catch for a couple of years. I would rather have the Marks brothers in there with Jim Crash jensen. Now there was a clutch 3rd down guy.

PhinDude88 said:
1.Dan Marino-Well, we all know why

2.Richmond Webb-We need a good blocking OL again

3. Ricky Williams-He was a great runner for us during the 2 years with us.

Webbs runblocking stunk, good pass protector though. He was perfect for Marino but inadequate for a team desiring to run the ball.

marinotoclayton said:
Ok only reason OJ was Mr 1st down was Dan didn't have anyone else that could catch for a couple of years. I would rather have the Marks brothers in there with Jim Crash jensen. Now there was a clutch 3rd down guy.

Exactly, McDuffie has to be one of the most overrated players in Dolphin history, mostly by younger fans from what I see.

Back
Top Bottom