To the Lebatards..Jim Browns..and Ricky apologists | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To the Lebatards..Jim Browns..and Ricky apologists

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
the search for truth :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ...I loved Ricky and was devastated that he retired...but after seeing this last failed test...what a joke...Lebatard..."the search for truth"...what an ***..."he should be applauded for looking for the more important things in life"..OMG...what a journalist!..he was so far up Rickys *** that he looks so dopey now...and Jim Brown...Ricky is a thinker....we cannot fully understand his motives...football is just a game...he looks for a higher plane..lol..OMG...killing me...and for all those who wanted to blame Dave W..Rick S...Jay fieldler...Lee Harvery Oswald...and everybody BUT Ricky....the laugh is on you and all of us...just lay the blame right where it belongs..on Rickys door...let the lebetards and Browns of the world excuse it all away...searching for truth...OMG...priceless!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol:

NYPhinFan said:
the search for truth :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ...I loved Ricky and was devastated that he retired...but after seeing this last failed test...what a joke...Lebatard..."the search for truth"...what an ***..."he should be applauded for looking for the more important things in life"..OMG...what a journalist!..he was so far up Rickys *** that he looks so dopey now...and Jim Brown...Ricky is a thinker....we cannot fully understand his motives...football is just a game...he looks for a higher plane..lol..OMG...killing me...and for all those who wanted to blame Dave W..Rick S...Jay fieldler...Lee Harvery Oswald...and everybody BUT Ricky....the laugh is on you and all of us...just lay the blame right where it belongs..on Rickys door...let the lebetards and Browns of the world excuse it all away...searching for truth...OMG...priceless!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol:

Very true. If he is looking for the truth, I have it right here:

Ricky is a punk. He couldn't even break the one-on-one tackles last year. He couldn't even help this team get to the playoffs. He was paid to be a superstar, and didn't live up to it. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Nothing sadder than wasted potential.

For 2 years..I loved the guy...heartbroken at first...but now I am just sick and tired of it...go away...and we will fight with what we have...also sick of all the garbage about him leaving football behind for more important things..lol..hanging out and getting high...a shining example for all of us...Lebatard...write a couple of more articles praising his every move!

NYPhinFan said:
and for all those who wanted to blame Dave W..Rick S...Jay fieldler...Lee Harvery Oswald...and everybody BUT Ricky....
Hey now, we all know Lee Havey Oswald missed some crucial blocks last season that resulted in Ricky getting pummeled!

:lol:

1972 is right on the money. What can be added to that? Well said!! I can say that Ricky is a complete and total ************ *******.

NY You are right on ! Everything RW said up until now was total bull!@#$ I have hung his Jersey over my dartboard in my basement ! Trust me Lebastard comes away from this looking like a complete moron, this has got to impact his credibillity in the future what a jack!@#

Edited from Labastards Article....now I stole this from the Hammer..but..it's still funny.....say the following lines...but use Tommy Chongs voice....and where there's a period..insert man or dude...

• ``You think Adam and Eve are meant to be analogies for our parents in the Bible? Parents teach you shame. [My son] likes to walk around naked. We're the ones teaching them that's wrong. Is it possible that whenever you have fear and anguish and shame in your heart, you are Satan, but when you have truth and love, we can all be Jesus Christ? That when we have truth and love in our heart, we can all heal people?''

• ``A friend just said to me that she was a wild animal who needed some taming. I told her a wild animal isn't meant to be tamed. She said that a wild animal hurts people. I told her that a wild animal is better off dead than tamed. The wild animal is our heart. The tamer is the mind. [My son] should walk around naked if he wants.''

He sound confused to you? Trust me when I tell you he has never seen things more clearly. (No he sounds Stoned)

itsmyk said:
Edited from Labastards Article....now I stole this from the Hammer..but..it's still funny.....say the following lines...but use Tommy Chongs voice....and where there's a period..insert man or dude...

• ``You think Adam and Eve are meant to be analogies for our parents in the Bible? Parents teach you shame. [My son] likes to walk around naked. We're the ones teaching them that's wrong. Is it possible that whenever you have fear and anguish and shame in your heart, you are Satan, but when you have truth and love, we can all be Jesus Christ? That when we have truth and love in our heart, we can all heal people?''

• ``A friend just said to me that she was a wild animal who needed some taming. I told her a wild animal isn't meant to be tamed. She said that a wild animal hurts people. I told her that a wild animal is better off dead than tamed. The wild animal is our heart. The tamer is the mind. [My son] should walk around naked if he wants.''

He sound confused to you? Trust me when I tell you he has never seen things more clearly. (No he sounds Stoned)
uhhhhhh what was that dude???? (insert stoner voice)

Back
Top Bottom