To the Mods on this forum.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To the Mods on this forum..

RevRick

Chaplain-at-large
Reaction score
I am absolutely appalled that you have no more grasp of the impact of world events on every human being, such as the passing of a major world figure who has helped make this world more free for such things as this forum, than to worry more about your Terms of Service, or more afraid that you might not be politically correct enough to allow the thread about the passing of the Pope remain where it was posted. Shame on you!

RevRick said:
I am absolutely appalled that you have no more grasp of the impact of world events on every human being, such as the passing of a major world figure who has helped make this world more free for such things as this forum, than to worry more about your Terms of Service, or more afraid that you might not be politically correct enough to allow the thread about the passing of the Pope remain where it was posted. Shame on you!

Ya I've always had that problem with this site, but as stated before it intrude son our "Dolphin Experience". I mean it's ridiculous. I'm Christian, not even Catholic, but I respect the Pope heavily. If the Dali Lama were to pass away (he is another man that I respect very much) I would hold my respects too, not immediately blast it to be sent to another forum.

RevRick said:

Major world figure to whom? You?

Err if all they are doing is moving it then there shouldn't be a problem. There is a forum for this stuff. Abusing forum rules cause this is the 'most' read isn't an excuse.

Dubfire said:
Major world figure to whom? You?

If you don't believe he is a major world figure than leave the rest of us who believe he was to mourn. There are around 20 other threads you can click on and read in our belovedly organized main dolphin forum.

I did not see the post but ....... :shakeno: there are certian things that need to be left alone, that do not hurt the experience we all get by coming here. I agreee Shame on the Mods :shakeno:

He is a major world figure. But not everyone feels that way. And to berate others for disagreeing or moving the thread is asinine.

Ducken said:
I did not see the post but ....... :shakeno: there are certian things that need to be left alone, that do not hurt the experience we all get by coming here. I agreee Shame on the Mods :shakeno:

This is a sports forum. There are hundreds of places to talk about such including a forum on this very board. There are plenty of people who come to this section of the forum cause it's a "sports forum" and don't give a crap for it. So why should some impose their will on others.

There are rules to this forum and no one's above it. So give it a rest and talk about it in the lounge instead of trying to put it on a miami dolphins forum. Unless the pope was a huge dolphins fan and was talking about them on his death bed there's no relevance to this particular forum. All it comes across is a minority trying to push their viewpoint across where it doesn't belong.

The pope is a world figure. Love him, hate him, believer, non believer. Thats like saying Bush isn't a world figure because you disagree with him.

I suppose if it was posted in the proper forum it would not have to be moved.

If you guys want to mourn and talk about it.... feel free.

Just do it in the lounge.

HVACservice said:
I suppose if it was posted in the proper forum it would not have to be moved.

If you guys want to mourn and talk about it.... feel free.

Just do it in the lounge.

Right. It's not like they are banning you from talking about it. They just want the posts in the right forums.

There was nothing wrong with moving the thread. In fact, I think its a bit more respectful to have the thread in a forum that deals with everything....including religion and world events, than it is to have it in a forum that is dedicated to something as trivial as professional football.

It was moved to the proper forum.. Truly is no reason to gripe about this..

In fact, in those forums, there are at least 5 threads on the subject. This forum is about the MIAMI DOLPHINS, not the Vatican Papas. There are better forums and places to express your condolences for the Pope.

Back
Top Bottom