To the Pats fan who said Miami shows no class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To the Pats fan who said Miami shows no class

Gaphinfan

Starter
Reaction score
How about the Phins Pats game in New England last year? Do I need to explain myself......Well probably, Thgrowing ice and snow at Phins fans and players is not my definition of high class, and neither are any of your little Redsox incidents.

Class and the Patriots...yeah right...

you know someone should read about how Kraft used the whole New England region to get his new stadium and how he got a ludicrous loan package from the NFL and how important the team's success is to the league in order for the team to pay out its multi-million dollar loan...which somehow they have like a bazillion years to pay back...talk about fishy.

Gaphinfan said:
How about the Phins Pats game in New England last year? Do I need to explain myself......Well probably, Thgrowing ice and snow at Phins fans and players is not my definition of high class, and neither are any of your little Redsox incidents.
AMEN! Dont forget they beat up a woman!

They beat up a woman? How low is that? What dogs.

RHoffman said:
you know someone should read about how Kraft used the whole New England region to get his new stadium and how he got a ludicrous loan package from the NFL and how important the team's success is to the league in order for the team to pay out its multi-million dollar loan...which somehow they have like a bazillion years to pay back...talk about fishy.
Clueless Mr Robert Hoffman, WRITER (Finheaven), Clueless.

WHAT does any of that have to do with class. You need to bone up on the dictionary before you call yourself a WRITER....

Back
Top Bottom