To the Saints fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To the Saints fans

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
You can all yuck it up and think your coach is the smart guy for picking Mccallister right now, but please remember this. Miami knows what they have with RW, and is not focused on discovering him. On the other hand the Saints ony saw Deuce run the ball 12 times last year, and have to figure out how to use him. I wouldn't be so smug untill he proves he can do this on a consistent basis in the reg season.

in winning percentage...

the saints are 30th out of 31 teams. going to the toilet bowl is more like it!:D

Originally posted by Dajesus
You can all yuck it up and think your coach is the smart guy for picking Mccallister right now, but please remember this. Miami knows what they have with RW, and is not focused on discovering him. On the other hand the Saints ony saw Deuce run the ball 12 times last year, and have to figure out how to use him. I wouldn't be so smug untill he proves he can do this on a consistent basis in the reg season.

The GM drafted Deuce.....not the coach. He had 16 carries last season. I think we intend to use him.....exactly the way we did tonight. I see your strategy for using ricky......run him straight into a brick wall......it's worked in your first 2 games.

I can share a little story with the Saints fans that is close to where I live. Now keep in mind I hate the Patriots so don't get the wrong idea. Before the Saints came up to Foxboro last season all they were doing was talking about how physical their DL was and how they would be too physical for New England. Well after New England wiped them out one of the Patriots O-lineman Said, "They have been talking about how physical their DL was all week, now they will have plenty of time to talk about how physical they are on the plane ride home." Me and my buddy at work still enjoy laughing about that one. My point is let the Aints talk. How many playoff games have they won??????

You won a preseason game! The Texans won a preseason game. Danny Weurfull has looked like Joe Montana in the preseason. Didn't the Chargers win 4 games last preseason?

Re: Re: To the Saints fans

Originally posted by Saint Greg

The GM drafted Deuce.....not the coach. He had 16 carries last season. I think we intend to use him.....exactly the way we did tonight. I see your strategy for using ricky......run him straight into a brick wall......it's worked in your first 2 games.

I was referring to him tradeing RW; thus, picking Deuce to be the guy. You really nailed me on his four extra carries. Honestly though I would love for Haslett or any Saints fan to answer me this question:If Deuce is so much better of a back then why did he touch the ball 16 times last year, but Ricky got 370 touches? You would think at some time durring the 16 week schedule someone would have noticed how much better Deuce is and penciled him in as the starter.

And your fins looked like crap tonight!

My point is... y'all have no right to "smack" on the Saints after getting your a**es handed to you.

Originally posted by St. Fan
And your fins looked like crap tonight!

My point is... y'all have no right to "smack" on the Saints after getting your a**es handed to you.

I'm sorry Greg GREAT BIG WIN!!! What does it do for your playoff hopes ;).

Re: Re: Re: To the Saints fans

Originally posted by Dajesus

I was referring to him tradeing RW; thus, picking Deuce to be the guy. You really nailed me on his four extra carries. Honestly though I would love for Haslett or any Saints fan to answer me this question:If Deuce is so much better of a back then why did he touch the ball 16 times last year, but Ricky got 370 touches? You would think at some time durring the 16 week schedule someone would have noticed how much better Deuce is and penciled him in as the starter.

There is no absolute answer to that question. Maybe because they didn't draft Duece to be the starter? Maybe because the the price of RW was so high to get him and he was suppossed to be our saviour and we needed payment from him? RW does not suck. He is a very good RB. I just honestly think, along w/ many other saints fans, that the Saints will be a better team w/ Duece running the ball.

And my point is you could have won 69-7 and i would still talk smack because they are not an accurate veiw of the starters. No one goes 100% in preseason. The only goal for the first team is to get a warm up while staying healthy. If you are honestly takeing pride in winning a preseason game then you have been on the wrong end of to many 40 point blowouts. Talk to me when you realize that getting rid of Roaf, Johnson, RW, and the loud mouth DT(brain fart can't remember his name) was franchise suicide and your curious why Haslet got a contract extension after another disapointing season. I am sorry if i had 1 post season victory in my franchise history i would get all excited about preseason games as well. No hard feelings.

Pride??...excuse me if I'm wrong, but this thread was started by a phin fan talking smack about my Saints. I'm not bragging. Just wondering what your tone would be if the score were reversed. Say all you want, but our starters kicked your sarters butts.

Back
Top Bottom