To think | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To think

Only as early as 3 weeks ago, after we saw the schedule, and how brutal a start it might look for us, most of us said if we come out of these brutal 4 game with a 2-2 record, we will be in pretty good shape for the season, and maybe reaching the playoffs.

Well, we are already 2-0, with a slightly reasonable chance of maybe beating in an upset the odds on favorite Team to represent the AFC, to go 3-0.

Even if things go as most expect, and we don't beat the Bills, looking at how the Bengals have looked, we still have a good chance of ending the 1st quarter of the season with a 3-1 record...If things go as expected.

Goes to show you, just because a part of a schedule looks brutal, does not mean it will be.

Best part of all this, the Dolphins team we are looking at now, will probably be no where the team we will be seeing in the 2nd half of the season, so this could be quite a ride for us this season...Enjoy it. 😃
I thought 1-3 figuring beating the pats. If they even come out of it at 2-2 it is a major victory. However, I want more now!

I want 4-0. Anyone that is going to be happy with 3-1 can go stick their dick in a pencil sharpener.
Ouch! Beating the Bills will take a near perfect performance in all 3 phases. The Bills clearly have more talent in their front 7. Their corners, due to injury are the weakness. Tua MUST get the same protection as he did against the Ravens. That will be a tall order. Jason Sanders needs the same sort of game. No 3s, all PATs!

Ouch! Beating the Bills will take a near perfect performance from all 3 phases. The Bills clearly have more talent in their front 7. Their corners, due to injury are the weakness. Tua MUST get the same protection as he did against the Ravens. That will be a tall order. Jason Sanders needs the same sort of game. No 3s, all PATs!
Gotta love it when your kicker kicks no FGs, and scores 6!

Losers mentality. It would destroy everything McDaniel has done to this point. Team believes in themselves, are as high as can get. McDaniel just needs to get together with his coaches and create the right plan, where the Bills feel their in fight...Especially in Miami.

A team needs to start the season with the idea of reaching the SB, and in order to do that, you must be able to tame the biggest dog in your division.

Quiting is worse then losing.
In M2 I trust and have complete confidence that he and his staff will roll out many new tricks for this game. Probably did some things last week to set the Bills up for this week. There are so many ways this assemblage of talent on both sides of the ball can be configured to mess with opposing game plans, and we have just the guy at the wheel to do so.

We are 2-0 now... After I saw the schedule I honestly thought we would be lucky to be 1-3 and that win would be against the Pats. However, I think worst case scenario is 3-1 but best case scenario 4-0! Either way, if this team is playing this well early in the season, the 2nd half of the season, barring any injuries, we are going to be even better! Let that sink in for a moment.
I don't mind a Bills loss. They are considered the #1 team in the league right now. I just hope we are competitive and fun.

I wanted them to go 2-2 at worst as well. Since they’re already 2-0, 2-2 would be a disappointment.

**** the Bills and their Super Bowl chances. I want to see Miami kick their dicks in.

and the cows in Buffalo can kiss them where it hurts.

Aren’t you
Thanks for letting us know. I guess I’ll have to find something to do on Sunday at 1pm. That really sucks. I was looking forward to this game.
Aren’t you just the cutest with your educated response. Awe

Back
Top Bottom