To think | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To think

I want 4-0. Anyone that is going to be happy with 3-1 can go stick their dick in a pencil sharpener.
Now you're talking. I think the Fins win this one. There is no way the Jills are covering Hill, Waddle, Gesicki and Mostert/Edmonds.

100% agree. After seeing the Jets beat a Steelers team that upset the Bengals, there is no way we can feel OK, if we lose to the Bengals.

I know it does not work that way, and just because we beat the Ravens, who beat the Jets, who beat the Steelers, who beat the Bengals (Lol...That was a mouthful), does not mean Miami will be facing the same Bengals team.

Miami and Cincinnati are going in different direction, so that has to be a win.
but it's never easy to win on the road on Thursday night....short week like that is hard but much harder when you have to travel and who knows how we're going to come out of the Buffalo game. One game a time

I won't believe we beat the Bills until they go out and do it. I'm hoping for 3-1 and beating the Bengals at this point.
I think beating the Bills is going to be a tough game simply because the Bills are probably the best team in the NFL.

Yet beating the Bills on Sunday might end up being an easier task than beating the Bengals. I think that if the Dolphins had an entire week to get ready of the Bengals, the Dolphins would win. With them having to come off the game against the Bills and then having to play on Thursday night in Cincinnati, that is going to be an awfully quick turnaround after what will likely be a very tough games with the Bills.

I was one of those before the season that stated I would be happy with a 2-2 record after 4 games. Of course after winning the first 2 games, I obviously want them to start out 4-0 or 3-1. Yet no matter what happens over the two games, I still believe this team will be better later in the season than they are now.

I think beating the Bills is going to be a tough game simply because the Bills are probably the best team in the NFL.

Yet beating the Bills on Sunday might end up being an easier task than beating the Bengals. I think that if the Dolphins had an entire week to get ready of the Bengals, the Dolphins would win. With them having to come off the game against the Bills and then having to play on Thursday night in Cincinnati, that is going to be an awfully quick turnaround after what will likely be a very tough games with the Bills.

I was one of those before the season that stated I would be happy with a 2-2 record after 4 games. Of course after winning the first 2 games, I obviously want them to start out 4-0 or 3-1. Yet no matter what happens over the two games, I still believe this team will be better later in the season than they are now.
Agree that the setup is bad…short week, road game, etc. But the Bengals are in rough shape. They should get a W against the Jets, but the investment in the o-line hasn’t worked out so far. They lost to a backup QB last week. We might be getting them at the right time.

Agree that the setup is bad…short week, road game, etc. But the Bengals are in rough shape. They should get a W against the Jets, but the investment in the o-line hasn’t worked out so far. They lost to a backup QB last week. We might be getting them at the right time.
I stated that with an entire week to prepare and recover from the Bills game, I think the Dolphins would beat the Bengals.

Obviously they can still beat the Bengals on Thursday night but the quick turnaround and having to travel to Cincinnati makes winning the game much more difficult, IMO.

I feel bad for thinking we will lose on Sunday. Bills are the premium team right now. They are legit Superbowl winners. We are playing them on Sunday as underdogs. I just want to see what the Offense can do against them. They have players on D missing and it's their chance to take advantage. Our D is decent but I don't think they will hold up and force too many 3 and outs. I think they will get gassed 2nd half. Im just not seeing our Offense making long drives and giving them a breather. That's not a negative. I just think our Offense is going to make chunk plays and move the ball fast. Hope I'm wrong but this game is on O-Line protection and the whole Defense.
We are going to shoot down the Bengals and I'm expecting the team go undefeated for another 5 games at least after Sunday.
Patriots and Bills in our division. Apart from Chiefs we've had 2 best teams in AFC and in our division for last decade plus. You couldn't make it up.
I'm just want to see Tua let rip on Sunday and see what happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom