Toby Gerhart and a mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Toby Gerhart and a mock draft

PhinPhan910

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't understand why toby gerhart is so underrated? He is the heisman runner up, 28 tds last season. Is it because he's white? (Don't mean to be racist) Yeah he isn't as explosive as CJ Spiller, but then shouldn't he atleast be the No. 2 or 3 rated HB in the draft? I just don't get it.

Heres the mock:

Trade down with patriots, take pick no. 47

1st: B. Graham
2nd: Nate Allen or Morgan Burnett

Trade down into the late third, get more picks
3rd: Toby Gerhart
4th: Torell Troup

Rest of picks: whatevah u want.

I am all for trading down but how many teams ever trade down TWICE in one draft....even the Pats rarely pull this off. I think the question about Gerhart was his speed, but I think he ran a 4.53 fourty? I watched a lot of Pac-10 games and he plows guys over and is really strong...I think he will go early in the 3rd round.

Why don't we just keep trading all of our picks in the first 5 rounds, and just stockpile the entire 6th and 7th rounds. I hear this is a deep draft.

Why don't we just keep trading all of our picks in the first 5 rounds, and just stockpile the entire 6th and 7th rounds. I hear this is a deep draft.

I hear you. Trading down is ok but sooner or later you need to start picking guys or you end up with a whole bunch of average players. I think a team like the Patriots could end up taking Gerhart.

Back
Top Bottom