Today in Buffalo.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today in Buffalo....

Sean McDermott's decision to punt with 4 minutes remaining in OT in a game where throwing the ball is almost impossible, on a 4th and 1 in opposing territory, is the most gutless coaching decision I have ever seen in my entire life.

And stunningly, he was rewarded by the Colts with a victory.

Last edited:
The Bills have looked horrendous in so many losses this year, but are still in contention because they can run the ball and force turnovers. And luck today. They could very well be the final seed in the playoffs, but their game at New England probably ends their season. If New England was running away with the AFC, they might go into a shell and let Buffalo compete, but I think they will still be close enough to Pittsburgh that they will come out with all hands on deck. But if I’m Buffalo, I’m not mailing it in just yet. I think they hammer Miami next week. Just looks like a bad matchup with us coming off a loss to NE and Buffalo still having something to play for.

The Bills have looked horrendous in so many losses this year, but are still in contention because they can run the ball and force turnovers. And luck today. They could very well be the final seed in the playoffs, but their game at New England probably ends their season. If New England was running away with the AFC, they might go into a shell and let Buffalo compete, but I think they will still be close enough to Pittsburgh that they will come out with all hands on deck. But if I’m Buffalo, I’m not mailing it in just yet. I think they hammer Miami next week. Just looks like a bad matchup with us coming off a loss to NE and Buffalo still having something to play for.
That statement backfired didn't it?

Speaking of buffalo, and seeing as the Phins are going to play them, basically 2 weeks in a row, does anyone know if Clumpy is still on the right side of the grass.

The Ever Wondering VIPER

And the Pats get yet another call. If that was a Pat receiver, that call isn't reversed, zero doubt about that.

Does the NFL think people like this? Because the ratings aren't supporting that.

Go for the knees, Buffalo.

And the Pats get yet another call. If that was a Pat receiver, that call isn't reversed, zero doubt about that.

Does the NFL think people like this? Because the ratings aren't supporting that.

Didn't watch it. I was watching the Fins and they put me to sleep. What happened?

Pats need help for the #1 seed. General Kraft demands it.

Didn't watch it. I was watching the Fins and they put me to sleep. What happened?

I guess a Buffalo TD was reversed. Personally I don't think there was enough evidence to reverse it.

Just saw the video.

Looks to me like he didn't have possession of the ball when the foot was dragging, when he did gain possession he didn't have both feet down.

Just saw the video.

Looks to me like he didn't have possession of the ball when the foot was dragging, when he did gain possession he didn't have both feet down.
Most certainly not enough evidence to overturn it. If it was Cooks, would it have been overturned? Precedent says no.

Yeah, that's where I am with it. The replay standard is applied so inconsistently, and does anyone think for a second they would have considered that indisputable evidence if it were Cooks or Gronk?

Today in Buffalo....The Bills thanked the Cincinnati Bengals for gifting them a spot in the playoffs for the first time in 17 years.

Congrats Bills fans! It should be an interesting playoff game against the old coach in Jax.

Back
Top Bottom