Today in Buffalo.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today in Buffalo....

No doubt. Congrats to the Bills. What a long wait.....

Bills fans have donated over $100,000 to the Andy Dalton's charity (most of them at $17 each) as a thank you. It's nice to see Bills fans in the media for something positive. Also, there was sever hundred fans at the airport to greet the team at 2:00 a.m. and 2 degrees outside.

I watched the game at a Bar here in California. If seven drunk Bills fans could make any more noise than we did on that play, I'd like to hear it. Spilled beers, broken glass, sore throats, and looks from total strangers as if we'd been emancipated from a life in a tortuous prison.

The bar bought us shots, and we hung out way longer than we should have reminiscing Sundays of the past 17 years. Good stuff.

Bills fans have donated over $100,000 to the Andy Dalton's charity (most of them at $17 each) as a thank you. It's nice to see Bills fans in the media for something positive. Also, there was sever hundred fans at the airport to greet the team at 2:00 a.m. and 2 degrees outside.

I watched the game at a Bar here in California. If seven drunk Bills fans could make any more noise than we did on that play, I'd like to hear it. Spilled beers, broken glass, sore throats, and looks from total strangers as if we'd been emancipated from a life in a tortuous prison.

The bar bought us shots, and we hung out way longer than we should have reminiscing Sundays of the past 17 years. Good stuff.
Good for you guys. I hope Jacksonville beats you by 75. :biggrin

Back
Top Bottom