Today is the Day

fincity

Scout Team
Reaction score
Cameron a front-runner as Dolphins' search nears end

BY JEFF DARLINGTON

jdarlington@MiamiHerald.com

AP PHOTO
STICKING AROUND: Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron stayed in South Florida one more night, awaiting today's decision.

The search is over. The interviews are complete. And by the end of today, the Dolphins expect to have chosen a new coach to replace Nick Saban.
Only one measly, little question remained undecided within the team's collective mind late Thursday night: Who exactly will it be? http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16494698.htm

Joe Rose says Cameron has officially had the longest interview in the history of the NFL :lol: He also said he can't say for sure but he doesn't think theres much chance they would keep him down here for 3 days if they weren't going to hire him.

The Dolphins will make their final offer and if Cameron doesnt accept they'll probably go to Gailey. That's what it seems like to me

I think its dan marino. just kidding. it looks pretty clear that its going to be cam cameron. that's pretty cool with me.

I think its dan marino. just kidding. it looks pretty clear that its going to be cam cameron. that's pretty cool with me.

Back
Top Bottom