Today is the end of the first round of GM Interviews? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today is the end of the first round of GM Interviews?

VaPhinatic

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora6mFirst round of interviews expected to wrap up today. Then on to the finalists. Still expect Ray Farmer to be a top name there

Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanfora6m
Dolphins told candidates they planned to wrapped up 1st round of interviews on Tuesday, when Ross would return home from Florida

Who knows? I guess we are not interviewing Marc Ross, Tom Gamble, or anyone from remaining playoff teams?

Wow, I have a feeling that like always, we'll settle for someone instead of getting the best.

Ozzy rules!!

Wow, I have a feeling that like always, we'll settle for someone instead of getting the best.

Ozzy rules!!

I think thats more a reflection of yourself than of the team.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

If La Confora is reporting it...first round not done.

Pretty much....this guy just assumes nothing is going on because the team hasnt made an announcement.

Haven't heard any chatter about the Xanders interview. At this point sounds like it will come down to Farmer or Dawson. Both seem like good options.

I wish I could look like a computer repair salesman but post news regarding sports

Back
Top Bottom