Today is trap game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today is trap game...

Watching 5 months of football hoping to lose every game....
I simply look at this year as a trasition one, which imo, is justified, on the basis of a new regime taking over, and that staff wanting a clean slate to build their program..

When a new regime takes over and you have a messy salary cap, not an abundance of draft assets, no leadership or identifiable player at the QB position, and players throughout the roster that need to go, then I think it’s safe to say that the year should be used to tradition out of, to rebuild, restructure, add assets, and clean cap,now during such a transition year I’m not gonna be delusional and think I’m competing for a Super Bowl, and to me that’s all that matters, being in it and competing for championships..

So I’m gonna take this year and get my team in the most powerful position I can in terms of assets..

Now accomplishing what I set out to do is getting close, I’ve collected more draft assets and more cap capital than any other team over the next two year so my franchise is in good position moving into next year..

Why in the hell are people talking about a win. What in the hell are you smoking! We need to lose out! What, do you enjoy 8-8 seasons? It’s time to suck for the #1 pick!!!!

OK, let's make one thing abundantly clear … today may well be a trap game … but WE ARE THE TRAP. If anyone is looking past any team … it's the entire league counting us as a W, not the other way around.

You're right. I have a feeling this might be a trap game for Miami.

I think at least half the team is looking past the Chargers to the bye week.

How many drops will we see today?

Last edited:
If we are going to win a game at all this year, this might be it. West cost team playing early on the east coast with a lot of injuries.

Odds are we lose by 3 scores

I think you meant to type a C instead of that T. Looks like every game this season will be one. Seeing the Dolphins set records for futility with embarassing losses every weak while the Patriots most likely coast to another Super Bowl makes the NFL not worth watching this year. Rooting against the Patriots, Steelers, Texans, and Saints every week just isn't all that exciting. Especially for someone who is not sold on Chris Grier or Brian Flores.

Crisis averted

Image result for dolphin trap

Back
Top Bottom